• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interest in Broke Straight Boys merchandise?

The only problem I found with the PPV & AEBN downloads of the dvd's, at this point in time, is you must still be connected to the internet to view them (please correct me if I am wrong), so in effect you can't actually view the product anytime you like. So the idea of being able to buy the dvd's is not a bad idea (however Dave did say in another thread that dvd sales had died & they weren't going to be selling them).

As for the idea of a Store I think it is a good idea Mark

Ray,

As for buying and shipping a dvd that is true, however you can by a download of the dvd or a "burn" of a dvd. I have College Boy Physicals 5 and 6 downloaded and I can access it anytime!

Anyway, it is possible to do it with minimal time spent online.

Happy hunting!

Jayce

Ray,

As for buying and shipping a dvd that is true, however you can by a download of the dvd or a "burn" of a dvd. I have College Boy Physicals 5 and 6 downloaded and I can access it anytime!

Anyway, it is possible to do it with minimal time spent online.

Happy hunting!

Jayce

Hi tucsonjayce
I have College Boy Physicals 6 downloaded but I am not able to burn it to a dvd & there is no "burn" option on the PPV for any of the D&E products.
I had asked Dave about this previously & he said they were looking at it in conjunction with moving from AEBN.