• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interest in Broke Straight Boys merchandise?

I'm thinking about setting up a shop with our merchandise. Would you guys be interested in something like that?

Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

What are we talking about? DVD's, T-Shirts, Bags and ????? Autographed pics of the boys? :w00t: Dildos made from a mold of Tyler's cock? :001_tt1: I guess I'm saying I can't give you a good idea until we find out what's in store (pun intended!).

Thanks.

Jayce

Mark,

What are we talking about? DVD's, T-Shirts, Bags and ????? Autographed pics of the boys? :w00t: Dildos made from a mold of Tyler's cock? :001_tt1: I guess I'm saying I can't give you a good idea until we find out what's in store (pun intended!).

Thanks.

Jayce

I was thinking t-shirts, tank tops, underwear, temp tattoos. I am open to ideas and suggestions. Getting autographed stuff might be an option.

Mark

I was thinking t-shirts, tank tops, underwear, temp tattoos. I am open to ideas and suggestions. Getting autographed stuff might be an option.

Mark

Sounds good to me. I think the more personal stuff, like autographed pics would go over well. All in all I think it has a good chance of being a great opportunity for all.

Jayce

pix, shirt's and stuff would be nice. But I would still like to buy Danny.lol

Really loving the idea. :thumbup:

Ho about live chat ability Would that be possible?

Hi Lester, please let's keep it to Merchandise :) Live chat already has its thread.
/hug

Last edited:
Posters!!!! I could use some for the game room :) Well and for the bedroom too hehe :001_tt2:

id love to have some of these episodes on DVD... is that offered now? If not, any thoughts of offering DVD sales? thanks
welcome to the site and the forum. DVD's, mug's,signed posters and shirt's are all great idea's.

id love to have some of these episodes on DVD... is that offered now? If not, any thoughts of offering DVD sales? thanks

There are DVD's and dvd downloads available. The DVD's contain scenes from the site as well as scenes never shown on the site. Check out the PPV option as well as AEBN. You can even google D&E Productions and find the Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals dvd's.

Welcome and I hope you keep posting!

Jayce

There are DVD's and dvd downloads available. The DVD's contain scenes from the site as well as scenes never shown on the site. Check out the PPV option as well as AEBN. You can even google D&E Productions and find the Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals dvd's.

Welcome and I hope you keep posting!

Jayce

The only problem I found with the PPV & AEBN downloads of the dvd's, at this point in time, is you must still be connected to the internet to view them (please correct me if I am wrong), so in effect you can't actually view the product anytime you like. So the idea of being able to buy the dvd's is not a bad idea (however Dave did say in another thread that dvd sales had died & they weren't going to be selling them).

As for the idea of a Store I think it is a good idea Mark