• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Insomniac's Corner

BiGurl0527

Reaction score
I have been wanting to add something like this for some time and tonight seems the perfect setting.

I can't sleep, nothing new story of my life but I always wonder how many other people feel this at night? and if you do does the video shelp with getting to sleep?

I figured this can be the nightly random thread... have at it! if your a night owl or a have to much energy all the time person like me, post away.. all hours of the night... I promise not to tell anyone your awake reading this when you should be in bed.

I'm not an insomniac, but I am a night owl and have a pretty erratic sleep schedule. I tend to be up crazy late all the time unless I have work early in the morning, but even then I never go to sleep earlier than 3 am. Lately I have been coming here and watching some of the vids before I go to sleep. It definitely gives me good dreams. :)

Stacey

If I cannot sleep it is mainly because of the weather being too hot. So I lay naked on top of the quilt and jerk off a couple of times. This usually works..

If I cannot sleep it is mainly because of the weather being too hot. So I lay naked on top of the quilt and jerk off a couple of times. This usually works..

:) :) :) :) :) That caught me off guard and made me giggle....

just smoke some green! it always helps me relax enough to fall asleep

Usually some medicinal herb works well. I have some brownies made with Indica butter, and they put me right to sleep. The rule of thumb for me is Sativa for sex and Indica to induce sleep. Prior to being able to get medicinal herb, a jack off session or a blow job from my honey always worked. AND I went to sleep with a smile on my face!

I have been wanting to add something like this for some time and tonight seems the perfect setting.

I can't sleep, nothing new story of my life but I always wonder how many other people feel this at night? and if you do does the video shelp with getting to sleep?

I figured this can be the nightly random thread... have at it! if your a night owl or a have to much energy all the time person like me, post away.. all hours of the night... I promise not to tell anyone your awake reading this when you should be in bed.

Wow, I should have started this a long time ago. LOL According to my doctors I haven't had a decent night's sleep in almost two years... I thought I was starting to develop narcolepsy. It turns out it was just sleep apnea. Now I get to play Darth Vader every night for bedtime...:thumbup:

Wow, I should have started this a long time ago. LOL According to my doctors I haven't had a decent night's sleep in almost two years... I thought I was starting to develop narcolepsy. It turns out it was just sleep apnea. Now I get to play Darth Vader every night for bedtime...:thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Jayman. I know two people with those machines. Neither one will wear them. They say it's to confining.

Sorry to hear that Jayman. I know two people with those machines. Neither one will wear them. They say it's to confining.

I hear that and trust me I can so relate. Well, I don't have much of a choice. My o2 levels drop below 40% and I am avg. 74 cardiac episodes an hour when sleeping. That is what my sleep study revealed. I am only here today by God's good grace is all I can say.

If I don't adapt to the machine I will die. Without it I have no night time metabolism. That means my body does not repair itself and detoxify itself. My lungs produce fluid when o2 levels drop below 70%. That cause me to retain body fluid and and makes weigh loss almost nearly impossible. Then with out warning I can suddenly fall asleep for short naps during the day of anywhere from 30 sec. to a half an hour. Not good. I just found out it was happening occasionally when I was driving. I don't like the machine that much either but I must say I have really felt a lot better since using the machine. I don't drift off to sleep unexpectedly. The machine increased my metabolism. I have lost 20 lbs. in 5 days since starting the use of the machine. Also, my cardiac episodes decreased to 2 per hour and my 02 levels stay around 92 percent all night. Other than it is uncomfortable it is the only down side I have about the machine at this time.:thumbup:

I hear that and trust me I can so relate. Well, I don't have much of a choice. My o2 levels drop below 40% and I am avg. 74 cardiac episodes an hour when sleeping. That is what my sleep study revealed. I am only here today by God's good grace is all I can say.

If I don't adapt to the machine I will die. Without it I have no night time metabolism. That means my body does not repair itself and detoxify itself. My lungs produce fluid when o2 levels drop below 70%. That cause me to retain body fluid and and makes weigh loss almost nearly impossible. Then with out warning I can suddenly fall asleep for short naps during the day of anywhere from 30 sec. to a half an hour. Not good. I just found out it was happening occasionally when I was driving. I don't like the machine that much either but I must say I have really felt a lot better since using the machine. I don't drift off to sleep unexpectedly. The machine increased my metabolism. I have lost 20 lbs. in 5 days since starting the use of the machine. Also, my cardiac episodes decreased to 2 per hour and my 02 levels stay around 92 percent all night. Other than it is uncomfortable it is the only down side I have about the machine at this time.:thumbup:

WOW! That is so amazing. If I tell them what its done for you, maybe they will use it. I'm so glad it has helped you like that. :w00t:

WOW! That is so amazing. If I tell them what its done for you, maybe they will use it. I'm so glad it has helped you like that. :w00t:

Hey, whatever works to help save a life. Thank you for letting me share.:thumbup:

As a fellow apneac, I understand, Jayman. I also have a severe case, so much so that the doctor didn't wait the usual week to give me a read out, but called me that day. I had a CPAP in 48 hours! Darth Vader is an apt description. I always thought I looked like Snufflupegus on Sesame Street. My daughter, however, insists I look like Miss Piggy in Pigs in Space. Glad it's working so well for you Jayman. I take mine whenever I travel. I literally cannot sleep without it. I dread red eye flights because I know I won't sleep at all and will arrive exhausted. I long for the day when they have an outlet at your seat where you can plug the puppy in and get a decent amount of sleep.

Interstingly, until recently, (maybe age has something to do with it?) putting on my mask was better than a sleeping pill. I would fall asleep almost instantly. As I've grown older though, I find that I have more difficulty. The herb seems to help me best, and I don't feel groggy in the morning!

As a fellow apneac, I understand, Jayman. I also have a severe case, so much so that the doctor didn't wait the usual week to give me a read out, but called me that day. I had a CPAP in 48 hours! Darth Vader is an apt description. I always thought I looked like Snufflupegus on Sesame Street. My daughter, however, insists I look like Miss Piggy in Pigs in Space. Glad it's working so well for you Jayman. I take mine whenever I travel. I literally cannot sleep without it. I dread red eye flights because I know I won't sleep at all and will arrive exhausted. I long for the day when they have an outlet at your seat where you can plug the puppy in and get a decent amount of sleep.

Interstingly, until recently, (maybe age has something to do with it?) putting on my mask was better than a sleeping pill. I would fall asleep almost instantly. As I've grown older though, I find that I have more difficulty. The herb seems to help me best, and I don't feel groggy in the morning!

Wow, that is too funny. I know what you are saying my doctor would not let me go home with out my machine... I am still getting used to my machine. I thought it odd to feel groggy when I wake up but wow, I don't fall asleep durring the day any more. When I do I usually do it on my couch or futon so I can lay on my side. Seems I breath fine that way... However; like you said once I hook up to that machine I am pretty much out for the 10 count. LOL:thumbup: Who would have known that we could become so dependent on those little machines...:001_unsure:

Jayman, my roommate, whom is blind and has other health issues along with diabetes has been using a CPAP machine for several years. He notices that if he doesn't use it, he snores and also stops breathing and is awaken by it.
Rod seems to do pretty well with it. In fact, he is due for a new machine as this one he is currently using is over 5 years old. He has a prescription from his doctor for a new machine.
Glad it is working for you folks. Just remember to keep using it every night. Rod says it sure makes a difference for him and he seems to wake up in the morning alot more rested and refreshed.

Gary

Jayman, my roommate, whom is blind and has other health issues along with diabetes has been using a CPAP machine for several years. He notices that if he doesn't use it, he snores and also stops breathing and is awaken by it.
Rod seems to do pretty well with it. In fact, he is due for a new machine as this one he is currently using is over 5 years old. He has a prescription from his doctor for a new machine.
Glad it is working for you folks. Just remember to keep using it every night. Rod says it sure makes a difference for him and he seems to wake up in the morning alot more rested and refreshed.

Gary

Thanks Gary... I will take your advice to heart. Currently I can only tolerate it about 5-6 hours. But it appears to be a real life saver so far.:thumbup1: Again, I need to start a sleep apnea thread. I think we may have hijacked this one which is for the insomniacs.

Last edited: