• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Infuriating

aMEN - i TOO DETEST THE TICKET FORMAT FOR TRYING TO RESOLVE ISSUES

I am not aware of any issues. Please PM me and I will take care of it personally. I will check out our ticket system links as well.

BTW, if you click "Support Center" at the top right of this page when you are logged into Broke Straight Boys, it auto-logs you into our support system as long as your email on file is correct with us you will not have to enter the captcha code on the blumediasupport.com main page.

If your email is not correct you can update this under your account settings tab on the top left of this page before submitting a ticket.

I got the ticket done and assigned and now I have the following message

Your request (#4460) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:

I went to check and it is NOT SOLVED YET. Maybe they know what the problem is but it has not been solved!

It seems like its the ones that change on the first of the month are those that have been either removed or not able to connect to.
Saturday is the first I hope it works by then.
By the way anytime I had a problem Chuck was there to help. Don't jump on him give him a chance I think it will be solved very soon.

Its 11PM EST TUESDAY some are back and working others still give that message. I knew it would be fixed. hopefully all will be back soon.

When it's marked as solved it means we have been replying. If you let me know the ticket ID and email via PM i will check into this.

We are still waiting for AEBN to fix some of the feeds, they are updating at the same time with our system. We should have this all resolved by tomorrow. I been working with them today.

as of now WED 1/29 6:23PM EST they are still working on it BUT I just got an e-mail that ended with.

"We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
How would you rate the support you received?

I think its kindda premature for that.

as of now WED 1/29 6:23PM EST they are still working on it BUT I just got an e-mail that ended with.

"We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
How would you rate the support you received?

I think its kindda premature for that.

Our BluMediaSupport page will send out how we did on resolving your task once your ticket is closed. So even though we replied that we know of the few feeds not working with AEBN it was marked resolved.

---

So everyone is aware we are halfway complete today with getting all of the AEBN feeds to work again on HSBoys, you may see a message of "cookies need to be enabled or authentication not allowed on feeds like Straight Bait, Bondage boys etc or those with "aebn" in the URL. We are updating all of our feeds to the new format AEBN provides...

The good news is when we are complete some videos will be up to a 1080p video resolution and update more than once a month. So we will have more updates, higher quality and some with more videos available than shown before... Thanks for all your patience, this site has not been updated in a long time, so its just taking a bit simplifying the code required so the site will be more efficient and having AEBN work with us.

this site has not been updated in a long time, so its just taking a bit simplifying the code required so the site will be more efficient and having AEBN work with us.

Okay, sounds good...and technical, which I don't really get. I just always figured it was my "sticky keyboard" causing the issues.:bump:

Our BluMediaSupport page will send out how we did on resolving your task once your ticket is closed. So even though we replied that we know of the few feeds not working with AEBN it was marked resolved.

---

So everyone is aware we are halfway complete today with getting all of the AEBN feeds to work again on HSBoys, you may see a message of "cookies need to be enabled or authentication not allowed on feeds like Straight Bait, Bondage boys etc or those with "aebn" in the URL. We are updating all of our feeds to the new format AEBN provides...

The good news is when we are complete some videos will be up to a 1080p video resolution and update more than once a month. So we will have more updates, higher quality and some with more videos available than shown before... Thanks for all your patience, this site has not been updated in a long time, so its just taking a bit simplifying the code required so the site will be more efficient and having AEBN work with us.

Just wondering Chuck, if there is a way to show how large a file will be in terms of download size?. It would make determining which format one might want to download as I am quite sure 1080p shot videos will be very large! I generally find that downloading a file to a external drive works better on playback than streaming, but also for space allocation when saving scenes for "personal" cataloguing.

Betu recently before the HSBoys changed, some of the others blocked me because there is a limit of 6GB/month you can download ( or stream) on their system. They adjusted my total used so I could finish the month. Since then I stream at "low". With the 1080p I wonder if we will run into trouble with these sites.

We adjust the settings with how much bandwidth "data transfer" is allowed when we move to larger video formats to compensate, HSBoys is completely separate and does not count against this at all.

To betudidntknow, I could not tell you how large a 1080p file is on their end since there are a lot of variables, but really 4-5 times larger than the 270 resolution they had prior. The choices will still be available on which size you would like to stream, 1080p is simply the largest and I dont know how many they will offer at this size yet.

I just tried some of the new now working areas of HSBoys. A problem develops after 1:30 min. It starts buffering and never gets to go forward I move it along and shortly it plays again for another min or so and the same thing happens. these files are over an hour long and would take forever to get through them. Its not just 1 section or just 1 file its all of the same type. The other parts not in that format work fine and little or no buffering takes place.
All new things have to have their bugs worked out I appreciate your help PLEASE see if you can help.

We adjust the settings with how much bandwidth "data transfer" is allowed when we move to larger video formats to compensate, HSBoys is completely separate and does not count against this at all.

To betudidntknow, I could not tell you how large a 1080p file is on their end since there are a lot of variables, but really 4-5 times larger than the 270 resolution they had prior. The choices will still be available on which size you would like to stream, 1080p is simply the largest and I dont know how many they will offer at this size yet.

Chuck I so appreciate that you were willing to answer that question thinking it was about the other sites but, I was actually referring to when scenes shot with the new equipment are available for viewing and downloading!

Chuck I so appreciate that you were willing to answer that question thinking it was about the other sites but, I was actually referring to when scenes shot with the new equipment are available for viewing and downloading!

Ahh, the new scenes are already available. You will see an option under the "streaming dropdown" with certain Broke Straight Boys videos being "SuperHD- NEW". The last Vadim Black solo scene was with the new camera and offers Super HD format for streaming only, but you must have a high speed internet connection to view without playback issues.

I just tried some of the new now working areas of HSBoys. A problem develops after 1:30 min. It starts buffering and never gets to go forward I move it along and shortly it plays again for another min or so and the same thing happens. these files are over an hour long and would take forever to get through them. Its not just 1 section or just 1 file its all of the same type. The other parts not in that format work fine and little or no buffering takes place.
All new things have to have their bugs worked out I appreciate your help PLEASE see if you can help.

I replied to your other post as well. Just let me know which titles you had an issue with and I will have AEBN look into this.

I replied to your other post as well. Just let me know which titles you had an issue with and I will have AEBN look into this.

all of the monthly ones such as bondage boys cock jocks etc.
I use windows 7 and IE or chrome.
I just tried my decktop with windows 8 and its perfect if that helps
I use the laptop with windows 7 99% of the time though.
as I said before all other sites are fine and on HSBoys they are fine too. I also tried reducing the resolution from 1080P to 270 makes little difference but changing to lower res and viewing by scene is better but not for the complete scene it goes to buffering forever after 7 min or so.
Please help