• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Index site:

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Here is the site that originally directed me to Broke Straight Boys It's a freeby! Many clips from Broke Straight Boys are on it. It is basically a catalogue of clips from sites of all taste. In the "Amateur Straight" guys section, page#16, there is a clip entitled "Lifelong st8buddies.....". I really liked what this young man said! I am sure members have been to this site but, I thought I would share it again. Interested in what people think! It's : blboyslube.com.

Really! IDK, I have it saved in Favorites and just went there without issues. Try to google "Amateur straight guys sucking and fu**". Otherwise, I am sorry, but it's still an interesting index site.

said site blocked for virus

Really! IDK, I have it saved in Favorites and just went there without issues. Try to google "Amateur straight guys sucking and fu**". Otherwise, I am sorry, but it's still an interesting index site.

joeychuck2: I just tried again using yahoo search. blboystube.com: went to the site that lists Categories etc...Let me right in. Do you have an Antivirus program on your computer?

Thank you betudid for your recommendation for that site which seems to be right up my alley too, but I have McAfee anti virus and when I attempted to visit that site, I got this warning:

Warning: Dangerous Site

Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://www.blboystube.com/ may be risky to visit.

Why were you redirected to this page?

•When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

After a couple of viruses on a couple of different computers since I entered the internet age in 1999, I now do not venture where I am warned not to, despite how hot the site might be, but I really do appreciate the tip. I'm always looking for sites that relate to "believably" straight young guys getting involved with gay sex umder whatever premise that site promotes.

Last edited:
Thank you betudid for your recommendation for that site which seems to be right up my alley too, but I have McAfee anti virus and when I attempted to visit that site, I got this warning:

Warning: Dangerous Site

Whoa!

Are you sure you want to go there?

http://www.blboystube.com/ may be risky to visit.

Why were you redirected to this page?

•When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors.

After a couple of viruses on a couple of different computers since I entered the internet age in 1999, I now do not venture where I am warned not to, despite how hot the site might be, but I really do appreciate the tip. I'm always looking for sites that relate to "believably" straight young guys getting involved with gay sex umder whatever premise that site promotes.

I am terribly sorry! I have never had a problem with this site. I use Norton 360. I will say that, every clip from Broke Straight Boys appears on here as well as clips from other related sites. Again, my apologies !