• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

In Search Of....

GreatLakes2

Reaction score
Will there ever be a way to search the episodes more easily? It would be wicked cool to have a way to search the epi descriptions for names or key words/phrases. "Home Depot", "belt", "Miss Pebbles", "warehouse", etc.

And a head shot gallery would be nice too. Just a page of head shots with the name(s) they used on the site and maybe a link to their episodes. Heck, this is also where the age, height and size data that Mitch requested could go.

The site is getting mature enough that it needs to be able to be sliced and diced more easily. If the site had ads on every page, I could see why the owners would want you to search through 22 pages to find what you are looking for. But since there is no advertising, it seems there would be interest in reducing bandwidth use by getting the user to what they want fast.

Just a thought. Anyone else think this is a valid request? If not, I will go back to my cave.

Will there ever be a way to search the episodes more easily? It would be wicked cool to have a way to search the epi descriptions for names or key words/phrases. "Home Depot", "belt", "Miss Pebbles", "warehouse", etc.

And a head shot gallery would be nice too. Just a page of head shots with the name(s) they used on the site and maybe a link to their episodes. Heck, this is also where the age, height and size data that Mitch requested could go.

The site is getting mature enough that it needs to be able to be sliced and diced more easily. If the site had ads on every page, I could see why the owners would want you to search through 22 pages to find what you are looking for. But since there is no advertising, it seems there would be interest in reducing bandwidth use by getting the user to what they want fast.

Just a thought. Anyone else think this is a valid request? If not, I will go back to my cave.

Good morning Great Lakes; I think that is a great idea. Now if all of us can convince Dave and Mark to do it? :thumbup: :thumbup:

This is exciting! Imagine typing in, straight, moderate straight and very straight for the kind of sex scene I want. No more flicking through one episode to another, just tick away and presto! All the Broke Straight Boys fucking I want.

This is exciting! Imagine typing in, straight, moderate straight and very straight for the kind of sex scene I want. No more flicking through one episode to another, just tick away and presto! All the Broke Straight Boys fucking I want.

or a name, or how big of a dick, ok that maybe to much to ask for. lol

Yes, all of those suggestions are great. As Corbin Fisher is listed as a friend site, I will say he does exactly that. From name, size, etc. etc. I'm sure it is quite an undertaking to make it so. GreatLakes, I'm sure you are well aware, it ain't easy. I would love to have a search function, just to find the model of my choice!

New Ideas....Contact Scorpio

Hey Guys, if you go back through the threads, Scorpio posted a thread asking for ideas from the members regarding the home page of the Broke Straight Boys site. He said he would welcome all suggestions and try to incorporate some of the suggestions into a new format for the home page. You should direct all suggestions to Scorpio since he is the sites' webmaster.

CollegeDudes247 has that and each model has a page where you can post personal messages, it has his stats, a paragraph written by him, his bio, etc. You go to the model index and click on a guys pic and it takes you to his page and it lists his episodes with a pic from each episode, just click on the episode title and it takes you right to it,