• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm so furious right now....

MissDeidra

Reaction score
One of the non-profit gay organizations I follow on Facebook posted this video today: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhiHb913Lf4TpU4q5m of a Transgendered Woman getting beaten in a McDonald's. Beaten continuously until she started having a seizure. I watched it once and was furious. I watched it twice and was downright infuriated. I can't believe what I witnessed on this video and that these kind of things still happen. And all because she attempted to enter the women's bathroom.

I followed some of the links of people who posted on it to find out that the employee who shot the video, and didn't stop to help, was fired and that both women, or should i say girls, who did the beating were arrested and are being tried as adults. But the thing that angered me the most is that the only person who stopped to help this woman was a woman who was probably in her 60s or 70s. I am just disgusted and I encourage everyone here who cares about the GLBT community to share this video and make people talk about it. Make people listen and let them know that this kind of thing CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

And FYI I am a vegetarian so I don't usually eat at McDonald's, but this makes me seriously consider never going to one again.

Sincerely,

A truly disgusted forumite.

That was absolutely HORRIFYING D! I don't know what upsets me the most............people that do that kind of thing, people that won't help, people that stand and watch it, or stupid people that film it to show others.

I'll post them to the Dutch gaykrant.nl (newspaper) they will publish this!

This video has gone viral so maybe, MAYBE, that will bring some people to their senses. The monsters (Idon't call them girls) who did this MUST be sent to prison for many, many years to teach them a lesson and also to act as a warning to those who think a TG or College Dudes areworth less than any other human being.