• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm looking forward to (believably straight) newbie Danny Cruz!

Hi, Danny!

Like the guys said, sometimes people can write some bad things around here...

Ps- StudddAndy, I totally respect your opinion about the hat and I don't mean to be disrespectfull by disagreeing it.

Disagreeing with me is not disrespectful. I can handle it. I have pretty much accepted that I don’t really have a level of sensitivity to meet the very high standards that some have for posting on this site. I’ve learned that I am simply do not have the capacity to phrase things in such a manner that everyone agrees with everything I say. Sometimes I’m right. Sometimes I’m wrong. And sometimes I’m only expressing an opinion. But anyone can disagree with anything I say. Have a different opinion. I’m totally cool with it.

Even if I don’t see some model as being “believably straight” is not saying a bad thing, in my opinion. Some of my best friends are gay. I have been so close to some gay people in my life that I’ve sucked their dicks, licked their hot little butts, jacked them off and fucked their asses. Then laid there and talked to them about our lives in the afterglow of good sex.

I’ll share with you that MY grandmother has given me articles of clothes that were gay enough to wear in the Gay Pride Parade in San Francisco. Let me say two things. The fact that she gave it to me doesn’t make it look straight, and looking gay isn’t all that bad.

I’m looking forward to seeing Danny tonight.

Haha don’t get your hopes up. Seriously I’m amateur 100% I was better topping the guys, I can do that. But solo stuff.. meh

Even if I don’t see some model as being “believably straight” is not saying a bad thing, in my opinion. Let me say two things. The fact that she gave it to me doesn’t make it look straight, and looking gay isn’t all that bad.

I’m looking forward to seeing Danny tonight.

About these things I agree with you 100%!!!

. My reply does not necessarily need to be interpreted as critical. It can also mean, whatever you do is acceptable. It doesn't HAVE to be "believably straight". And whatever IS critical is about Broke Straight Boys choices. I acknowledge that some choices are out of YOUR control.

Don't be sensitive. The world is REAL.

It's harder to meet the HIGH standards of "acceptable posting" on this site than it is to perform good sex.

StudddAndy, I don't think I would go that far, but I do get your point!:biggrin: