• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm going to be gone.

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I'm going to be gone for a few day's. I gotta go to a couple of funeral's. :crying:
My uncal's mom died, and a friend died. So I'll be back midweek some time. Post ya's later.

I'm going to be gone for a few day's. I gotta go to a couple of funeral's. :crying:
My uncal's mom died, and a friend died. So I'll be back midweek some time. Post ya's later.

OK, you take care I2. We love ya!!!! Hurry back.:cool:

i2,

My condolences to you and your friends. I know that your support to them will be appreciated. Take all the time needed.

Live Long & Prosper,

VICEKID

i'm going to be gone for a few day's. I gotta go to a couple of funeral's. :crying:
My uncal's mom died, and a friend died. So i'll be back midweek some time. Post ya's later.
sorry for your loss take care

Yes I2, we are very sorry for your loss. Please take care. We'll miss you.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless You. one thing, your uncle's mother would be your Grand Mother, Right?

Thinking of you John ...... huggs mate

Very sorry to hear about your loss. God Bless You. one thing, your uncle's mother would be your Grand Mother, Right?

No he married my aunt. We called Katherine Grand Ma Kat's, she was always around when we were growing up. She will surely be missed.

Sorry for you loss John
All the best wishes for you & your family

I2, I send my condolences as well. It's always so difficult to lose someone you care about deeply.

Peace

Paris

I2, condolences friend, there are more importnat things in life and being there for our loved ones is one of them.

I'm back, Thank you all. But I have to shower and go to the Doc's office. Be back in a bit. Hello everyone. I hope your day is a very spiecial one. Again thank you all for your kind word's of condolences.

Welcome home, John. To quote one of the kindest men on earth, "Ya's were missed!"

Rifle.

Welcome back, I2! Hope you got a good report from the Doc!

Welcome BACK!!!!! Too Bad its the day before my two month sabbatical ...... hope all is well

i2,

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK. LET US KNOW IF THE DR. IS ALRIGHT. IF NOT, DO WHAT YOU CAN FOR HIM.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER,

VICEKID

Well I'm still "on the top side of the dirt". After he got done fist fucking me today, he said I have two choises. And one I'm not even going to consider. And that is to cut the muscal in my but hole. AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. And the other one I can handle.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone tonight.