• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm back

I never thought about going to a wireless hot spot. DUH. Around here I could have sat in my van with the computer. No Denny's, Dunkin Donut's, or Starbuck's around here, hell we just went from a wal-mart to a supper wal-mart.

I servived a week in Norfolk,Va with my sister and her kids. Her two girls are in the navy. Dam if you could have seen all the seamen down there.lol We went to Busch Gardens. I think I scared everyone that day. I finished chemo on thursday and on sunday I was going on all these rides, it was alot of fun but men was it rough on me. We went out every night that week. I won the go cart race but lost at bowling. I went on a ride called the skycoaster, is a swing that is 134 ft. high. Man was that fun.

Wow, that is awesome. Sounds like you were pushing the envelope and enjoying life quite a bit. That is great. Just try not to over do it too much. LOL, yeah, right!!! :w00t:

BTW McDonnalds has free Wi Fi too.:thumbup1:

we do have 2 micky d's. and one is by the university, young good looking guy's. WOW

My sodium intake would go through the roof if I lived close to a university Micky D's. haha

From the moment we are born we are all destined to die. It is just a matter of how and or when. I must say if I have to go at least I would have a smile on my face sodium intake and all.:001_rolleyes:

I can think of something other then sodium that I'd like to swollow at a micky D's by the university.

I can think of something other then sodium that I'd like to swollow at a micky D's by the university.

Yeah, me too. Sometimes it is sweet, sour, or salty anyway...:biggrin: LOL

You mean with the "chicken" nuggets, right? :tongue_smilie::001_smile:

I am not so sure all that chicken is going to have nuggets. They may all be as big as a Nathan's hot dog. Eh!!! :lol:

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been gone so long. I've got my house set up the way I want. After the roomies moved out, replaced some windows. And for the last two weeks I have been looking for a job, no luck so far.

How as everyone doing? I have missed all of you.

Good luck on the job hunting I2. Michigan is not the best place to be looking for work right now. That's a tough market. But it will happen for you. Have faith!

I have widened my search to Wi, Il, In, and Oh. It ain't looking to good.

Keep looking, I2, everybody knows you are indominatable! Besides, maybe during the holidays you can get part time with UPS driving feeders - and let us know if it's true what they say about the men in brown's thighs.

Glad you're back. It's never the same when you're away.

I know where you are coming from I2. I was laid off from my job back in May and am still looking and still drawing UI. Our state's unemployment rate is up to 9.3% (312,000 people) out of work and Boeing just issued another 500 lay off notices yesterday.
Best of success to you in finding some sort of work.

Gary

Thanx Rifle and you too Gary. I hope something comes up soon. Well it's off to bed, I have a goastsupper I have to goto later today. Good night all.

Better late then never. Happy new year's to everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful new year's hang over. I hope 2010 is better then 2009 was for all of you.

I am in Bridgeport, Mi at the truck stop do a 34 hour restart. So I thought I would jump on and say HELLO, so HELLO.lol I know I have missed alot but I hope to catch up while I'm here.

Hey I2. It's good to see you back again. How are you feeling? Did you adjust to returning to work okay?