• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

IF you had one day with any BSB model what would you do and who would it be?

There are so many great models here. But I think I would have to go with Colin. I'd want to meet up with him at one of my favorite straight restaurant/bars with outdoor seating (and with shade) on the beach. Hanging out over a 2 hour meal and a drink or two. Spending a day with him would be great. Either alcoholic or not...just talking about life in general and his experiences with the gay for pay, would be fascinating, I'd hope to get a hug from him because I'm a hugger. I'd also like to be able to give him a kiss on the cheek.

my trip to the long beach pride where i spent two days with one of favorite models doesn't count.
i would chose colin. i would go to the zoo. stop for chicken fingers and fries at hooter's. then a cruise on the bay and whale watch.

Jason/Aiden

Hey Jimmy,

If it was one of the new Broke Straight Boys's I'd pick Jason. He's a bit older and seems to have some real history to reveal. He's good in his scene's, always does the job and is sexy as hell. It'd be fun to take a hike out here in the Pacific NW and talk along the way, have lunch and then go skinny dipping!
If it was one of the old Broke Straight Boys's, I'd pick Aiden. He only did 3 scene's, the best being with Jamie, but he was masculine, handsome, funny and hot and had a really big dick! He and Sebastian are my two favorite models of all time. I'd like to take him on a hike, too, but the skinny dipping would have a different ending!

Also Jimbo, a side not, I noticed you are creeping up on me in forum posts. You know I can't let that happen!! I just reached 400 to make it a little more of a challenge for you haha

Also Jimbo, a side not, I noticed you are creeping up on me in forum posts. You know I can't let that happen!! I just reached 400 to make it a little more of a challenge for you haha

im tryin man...im makin moves hahahaah

I would, of course, choose to spend a day with you, Jimmy. Get together for a meal and talk. I think that you would be a most interesting and insightful conversationalist.
No sex though, I don't do that on a first date lololol!

Well the model I would chose would be Diesal Him and I talk about taking a road trip together a lot. I think I would choose that. I want to go see all of those ridiculous tourist attractions on the highways. We have one here in AZ called The Thing. It's a mummy. And I hear somewhere there is the world's largest chair.

Mick Without a doubt

Mick is so interesting to me. Great personality, great looking, and most of all respectable, to himself and others. I also like his tatts and Maybe we could go to a tattoo shop together. I love my ink too. Mick is just a very nice guy.:thumbup:

Do I have to say it? Jimmy it's you, guy. You're a guy's guy. We could hang out like regular guys - drink beer, go to the gym, workout and hit the bars later. What about a football or basket ball game.

Oh... Jimmy. You know it would be you and it would be Key West, of course. I would hope for a whole day that would start by the pool with Pina Colada and a light lunch. Next, jump in the Mercedes, put the top down and take a spin around the island. Later... depending if you like Sushi, we have the best. If not, still, lots of choices. Evening of bar hopping, mostly straight one but I'd have to drag you to, at least, one drag show and/or stripper bar. From what I've seen in the behind the scenes, I expect, getting to know you would be lots of fun and laughing.

There are so many great models here. But I think I would have to go with Colin. I'd want to meet up with him at one of my favorite straight restaurant/bars with outdoor seating (and with shade) on the beach. Hanging out over a 2 hour meal and a drink or two. Either an alcoholic drink or not...just talking about life in general and his experiences with the gay for pay, would be fascinating. I'd hope to get a hug from him because I'm a hugger. I'd also like to be able to give him a kiss on the cheek. Spending a whole day with him would be great.

I had to edit my last post as I worded it improperly. lol I didn't mean to imply at all that I enjoy alcoholics. haha I just meant to say that over lunch it doesn't matter to me if Colin prefers ice tea or beer. I'm not much of a drinker myself at all. I'd be happier with ice tea or soda. Sometimes a non-alcoholic beer. If I'm not driving at all I sometimes will splurge on a margarita though. But that's rare

It's you, Jimmy!

Jimmy, you like keeping it real and so do I. If could have a day with you, I'd take you on a tour of Pittsburgh, then we'd have a nice meal, some drinks, then - in the spirit of really keeping it real - remember I told you that you remind me of so many of the straight guys I was with during my journey out of the closet - we'd go back to my place and since I'm a big 'ole bottom, I'd give you the blowjob of your life, and then I'd let you be the dominant top you are and fuck my brains out!! I know this might not be as genteel as some of the others answering your thread, but, hey, I'm keeping it real and a day with you would have to end with mind-blowing sex. If only dreams could come through.:am::am:

P.S. To answer for cdudes, I'd spend the day with my man Rob just as outlined above, ending with him topping me until I begged him to stop.:monkeyfuck:

I had the opportunity to go to Saint Louis Pride and meet Jimmy, Rob, and Cole. However work and finances got in the way (and I still kick myself for that).

The one that I would so like to meet would be Jamie. He reminds me so much of my straight friends that are around that age. I would probably have a huge party and invite all my friends (gay/straight/bi) and we would just kick it and hang out.

I'm with you, Bud!

Jimmy, you like keeping it real and so do I. If could have a day with you, I'd take you on a tour of Pittsburgh, then we'd have a nice meal, some drinks, then - in the spirit of really keeping it real - remember I told you that you remind me of so many of the straight guys I was with during my journey out of the closet - we'd go back to my place and since I'm a big 'ole bottom, I'd give you the blowjob of your life, and then I'd let you be the dominant top you are and fuck my brains out!! I know this might not be as genteel as some of the others answering your thread, but, hey, I'm keeping it real and a day with you would have to end with mind-blowing sex. If only dreams could come through.:

Thank you for keeping it real, Stowe! I think I would choose Chad for my date! He has a gorgeous smile and laughing eyes! He has a great body and a big cock! He likes a good blow-job and to fuck another guy! What more could a man ask for?

I would start by taking him jet skiing on Lake Travis in Austin, then, I would take him to a clothing optional spot called Hippy Hollow for a picnic lunch. Afterwards, we would take a nap, me with my head on his shoulder and my hand gently draped over his beautiful cock! When we awake, we would put on our bathing trunks and go swimming in the Barton Springs Pool, where the water is always 66 degrees.

From there we would go to a hotel room with a balcony and a view of the lake! We would suck and fuck all afternoon and evening. :001_tt2::sexinbed: We would get room service to bring us dinner with a bottle of champagne, and we would watch the sun set over the lake as we enjoyed our dinner. Then, it's back to bed for dessert, his dick and my ass, until the clock strikes midnight, and I turn back into a pumpkin!:wink:

I would have to meet Colin

There are so many great models here. But I think I would have to go with Colin. I'd want to meet up with him at one of my favorite straight restaurant/bars with outdoor seating (and with shade) on the beach. Hanging out over a 2 hour meal and a drink or two. Spending a day with him would be great. Either alcoholic or not...just talking about life in general and his experiences with the gay for pay, would be fascinating, I'd hope to get a hug from him because I'm a hugger. I'd also like to be able to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Dear Colin and Tampa24,

Realizing Colin is Straight and much younger than myself, I would simply have to say DITTO to the rest of your plans. They would work equally well for me. I would, after all is said and done, love nothing more than with Colin's permission end our time together with a simple hug and a kiss on his neck just below his left ear. I find him so very positive, beautiful, and refreshing as a Broke Straight Boys model and I really admire his wonderful attitude and his way of expressing himself through his writings.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

What would you do? Are you serious? Hmmm, ok, make every moment count for sure!

Seriously though, I'd have to pick Jack. I can't tell you what I'd do, not here anyway, but it would certainly involve exploring every inch of his luscious body. Then, work him up and show him how a good bottom rides a good stiff cock.

Do I have to say it? Jimmy it's you, guy. You're a guy's guy. We could hang out like regular guys - drink beer, go to the gym, workout and hit the bars later. What about a football or basket ball game.

You and Jimmy would be great friends haha . . .That describes him perfectly angelone!

P.S. To answer for cdudes, I'd spend the day with my man Rob just as outlined above, ending with him topping me until I begged him to stop.:monkeyfuck:

:thumbup: :drool: :001_tt1: