• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

If I had a model post here, which one would you want?

Well my friend, since neither of us are into threesomes, or girls, I promise I'll send him to your house next.:001_tt1:

HAHA! Good point! I'll wait in line... in the meantime, I'm going to work on locating Shane for Ray... I hope he doesn't mind waiting, either... :drool:

HAHA! Good point! I'll wait in line... in the meantime, I'm going to work on locating Shane for Ray... I hope he doesn't mind waiting, either... :drool:

I will probably have to wait til hell freezes over

So Lovelumps and Ms K. what would you ask Jimmy, if he were to post on this forum?

hmmmmm....

So Lovelumps and Ms K. what would you ask Jimmy, if he were to post on this forum?

I'm with Ms. K. I'd want to ask him about Diesal, the chemistry between them. I didn't have the courage to ask Diesal when I met him.... And I'd ask him if it's as yummy to kiss Diesal and Gigantor as it seems :drool:

I would to ask questions of Nu, Nathan, Diesal or the new guy Price. It would be cool to be able ask questions of the guys.

It would also be cool to submit random questions for random models in the new videos. We could send in questions that could be asked and they would not be based or planned for certain models.