• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

If I had a model post here, which one would you want?

Anyone really, although Santos and preston HOTT so they are deffinatly wanted,and Tyler also..

Dustin---DusRox

Shane, Shane, and Shane again

Overall, I think Shane is the hottest and most upbeat model ever on Broke Straight Boys He does everything extremely WELL! He is the multi-purpose Broke Straight Boys model of all time.

Sincerely,

Cumrag27, aka Stimpy

Well I would want the impossible: Giovanni from 2007.

What a petty he had to suck the dick of an old queen; and never came back.

Who else would like for Tyler to get on here?

ME! ahaha but that should already be known... And to tell you the truth Mark, If tyler got on here on a weekly basis at least and responded to some of the posts and even replied to some shout outs like I give him, I would probably make the monthly subscription fit into my budget, at all costs! hahah

Ms K. just recovering from part I... going for II now. We do share a preference for dark haired, handsome guys!

:waw:

Jimmie is a fav of mine, too, rrhill! Hope you enjoy #2! I love #1, though, when Diesal is standing over Jimmie... and when he's sucking Jimmie and then they kiss and Jimmie is harder and they laugh... Ahhhh... memories:)

Ms K. just recovering from part I... going for II now. We do share a preference for dark haired, handsome guys!

I knew you would love my Jimmie! He is intense and sexy, with mad skills in the kissing a sucking departments.:blushing::001_wub::blush:

In part 2, when he grabs Diesal and pulls him down for kissing while fucking, is my favorite Jimmie moment.:001_tt1:

I knew you would love my Jimmie! He is intense and sexy, with mad skills in the kissing a sucking departments.:blushing::001_wub::blush:

In part 2, when he grabs Diesal and pulls him down for kissing while fucking, is my favorite Jimmie moment.:001_tt1:

I am glad I am gay, I can never figure out women
Jimmie, Diesal, Jimmie, Diesal, Jimmie, Diesal, .....................
ROFLMAO

Just suppose for a minute raysvq...

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Hi, it’s Jimmy, I’m broke and Broke Straight Boys told me there lives a member at your adress. Can I spent the night at your place?

Would you tell him: I already gave blood this month, or invite the guy in?

PS: Love how David re-assures Jimmy when he gets fucked for the first time, like an understanding gynecologist.

Last edited:
Just supose for a minute raysvq...

Knock, knock. Who’s there? Hi, it’s Jimmy, I’m broke and Broke Straight Boys told me there lives a member at your adress. Can I spent the night at your place?

Would you tell him: I already gave blood this month, or invite the guy in?

PS: Love how David re-assures Jimmy when he gets fucked for the time, like an understanding gynecologist.

Sorry I already gave blood