• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I wish i'd taken my camera

Ouch!!! Your cousin is a brave guy. I might be a tough guy but I would never do this in my worst nightmare.

penis.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me Jayman, would it be your KNOCKWURST idea? Ich liebe knockwurst mit zum sauerkraut.

Tell me Jayman, would it be your KNOCKWURST idea? Ich liebe knockwurst mit zum sauerkraut.

Ich liebe knockwurst und sauerkraut. You are right, it could be my knockwurst idea. :lol: LOL I have wounds from shirekens, knives, surgery, and even grenade shrapnel.

I do love the artistry behind piercing and tattoo artists and seeing the end results. Sorry, I just kindly "just say no" personally. I am fine with basic sex toys, e-stim, acupuncture, and laser therapy. That is as invasive as things will ever go. LOL Besides; Skip and I are good friends. I always treat him very well. We have a very nice synergistic co-existence.

I am just glad that there are other brave souls who enjoy piercing and tattooing.

Last edited:
Jay
You should have put a warning with that post, i had to cross my legs OUCH is right.
No i could never do that to myself.
I have a small tatoo on my arm, hurt like hell, never again.
You know it is very strange but my cousin is a very nice guy, we get on well, but it is his father i fancy, he is so sexy and yet dose not know how good he looks, and he fills out his jeans in all the right places, LOL.
Reub.

Jay
You should have put a warning with that post, i had to cross my legs OUCH is right.
No i could never do that to myself.
I have a small tatoo on my arm, hurt like hell, never again.
You know it is very strange but my cousin is a very nice guy, we get on well, but it is his father i fancy, he is so sexy and yet dose not know how good he looks, and he fills out his jeans in all the right places, LOL.
Reub.

Wow, that is cool. You should take a picture or two some time and send it to him from a secret admirer. With the simple words: "looking good, keep up the good work..." I think it would be flattering and provocative.

P.S. Be sure not to leave any finger prints. :biggrin:

So is the uncle the biological relative or the in-law? I'm sure many of us in here have uncles or male cousins who are our favorites for their good looks. hehe

Last edited:
So is the uncle the biological relative or the in-law? I'm sure many of us in here who have uncles or male cousins have a few who are our favorites for their good looks. hehe

Hi Tampa.
I am a cousin to both his mother and his father. And his mother and father where / are first cousins before they married.
Very small villages very large families.
I have been interested in genealogy for many years and have research our family tree back, and have found many things that have made me go :ohmy:.
Reub.

LOL If your 33 year old cousin is a little off, then that might explain it. On the other hand if you two decided to fool around or get married at least you wouldn't have to worry about blood tests or deformed babies.:ohmy::scared::lol:

Last edited: