• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I wish i'd taken my camera

Reubenjames

Reaction score
I went to London for 2 days at the end of last week, i always stay in a family run hotel in Pimlico.
My first night i went to bed around 10-30pm, and read my book, settled down to sleep around 11pm, only to find there was a motor running somewhere and the hum was keeping me awake, so i tried to ignor it and sleep.
At about 1am i went to see if i could find the night porter to see if the motor could be turned off, but the reception was all locked up, so went back to my room.
Imagine my surprise when there was a knock at the door and there stood the 20 something, night porter in his boxer shorts and vest.He had dark hair and lots of hair on his chest, YUM.
Quite forgott about the noise.
Just wish i had got my camera.
Reub.

I went to London for 2 days at the end of last week, i always stay in a family run hotel in Pimlico.
My first night i went to bed around 10-30pm, and read my book, settled down to sleep around 11pm, only to find there was a motor running somewhere and the hum was keeping me awake, so i tried to ignor it and sleep.
At about 1am i went to see if i could find the night porter to see if the motor could be turned off, but the reception was all locked up, so went back to my room.
Imagine my surprise when there was a knock at the door and there stood the 20 something, night porter in his boxer shorts and vest.He had dark hair and lots of hair on his chest, YUM.
Reub.

It is OK, to forget the camera. Please, tell us that something happened. LOL:blush:

It is OK, to forget the camera. Please, tell us that something happened. LOL:blush:

Only in my dreams, He did tell me that the motor was part of the cooling system for the hotel next door and nothing could be done about it, LOL.
But at least i got to have a man in my bedroom only had to wait 30 years.LOL
Reub.

Only in my dreams, He did tell me that the motor was part of the cooling system for the hotel next door and nothing could be done about it, LOL.
But at least i got to have a man in my bedroom only had to wait 30 years.LOL
Reub.

LOL, Yeah, I know, If I wouldn't subscribe to this site I might not remember what to do...:lol:

I love you guys. So much. You two are adorable. Sorry...

Slim hun.
Watch this space as i am away again next week, am going to Suffolk for a week, you never know what might happen.
Reub.
PS. Jay 3000 posts well done mate.

Slim hun.
Watch this space as i am away again next week, am going to Suffolk for a week, you never know what might happen.
Reub.
PS. Jay 3000 posts well done mate.

Jay and I wanna know blow by blow what happens in sunny Suffolk. Keep us apprised, right Mr. J-man?

Reub.

I would have dragged that conversation on for as long as possible. :tongue_smilie: LOL

Tampa, I stood there with my mouth open, i was speechless.
Reub

Hhmmm... It seems unlikely he would knock on your door in such attire without an ulterior motive. No?

Next time, tell him you are chilled, and could use his help in figuring out how to operate that temp thingy. :sneaky2:

Tampa, I stood there with my mouth open, i was speechless.
Reub

Well you will be more prepared if this happens again Ruben. Feel free to tell him tha the noise gave you horrible nightmares and ask him if he would mind coming in and sitting with you so you feel safe while you are trying to fall asleep again. A good story about the war causing post tramatic distress could go a long way here too. If he goes for that, he might be willing to tuck you in...:thumbup::blush:

Ruben, my husband, kids, and I took a three am excursion from Baileys to Stonehenge to watch the sunrise. Little did we know that several Druids were also booked onto the tour. At just after midnight several strange sounds and all too familiar smells permeated our floor of this wonderful old traditional hotel. A tentative knock on our door brought my husband, who is never at a loss for words, to his feet. It was a beautiful young man in a white conical hat and long flowing white robes. He was obviously embarrassed at being at the wrong room. Adam said, "Cross burning is down that hall on the left, child sacrifice is upstairs, you're too late for sodomy here, but my middle son might be up to it next door." All he could say was "I think I've got the wrong room. "That's okay," my husband shouted, "come back when you get it right."

We love London. My kids like it better than New York. I could spend days shopping the little booths on Nottinghill Road.

Ruben, my husband, kids, and I took a three am excursion from Baileys to Stonehenge to watch the sunrise. Little did we know that several Druids were also booked onto the tour. At just after midnight several strange sounds and all too familiar smells permeated our floor of this wonderful old traditional hotel. A tentative knock on our door brought my husband, who is never at a loss for words, to his feet. It was a beautiful young man in a white conical hat and long flowing white robes. He was obviously embarrassed at being at the wrong room. Adam said, "Cross burning is down that hall on the left, child sacrifice is upstairs, you're too late for sodomy here, but my middle son might be up to it next door." All he could say was "I think I've got the wrong room. "That's okay," my husband shouted, "come back when you get it right."

We love London. My kids like it better than New York. I could spend days shopping the little booths on Nottinghill Road.

Hi Rifle.
I was born and lived the first 9 years of my life 22 miles outside of London, then it was a small village, now it is commuter belt to London with the m25 at the bottom of the road. My mum used to take my brother and i to London to the museums and the other attractions, i know London very well.
We were also taken to stonehenge and i have photos of my brother and i sitting on the stones, you are not allowed near them today, it is all fenced off.
I go to a gay bookshop off of Russell square tube station, i always have one evening when i go to the Admiral Duncan on Old Compton street.
And after a drink i go to Leicester square for a walk around, i am old enough to remember when you could go and pick up a guards man for the night LOL.
Happy days.
Reub.

Jay and I wanna know blow by blow what happens in sunny Suffolk. Keep us apprised, right Mr. J-man?

Slim.
Nothing will happen, not because i don't want it too, but because where i stay i related to nearly everybody in the village.
Reub.

Slim.
Nothing will happen, not because i don't want it too, but because where i stay i related to nearly everybody in the village.
Reub.

Don't forget Holden's propensity to limit his activities principally to friends and family...

And look at Michael and Anthony. They get along just fine.

I guess they're believers in: Incest is best. Put your cousin to the test! :ohmy: :blowjob: :doggystyle: :001_tongue:

Hi Slim and Tampa.
My male cousin is 33 and has lots of tats and has his nipples pierced and is talking about getting a prince Albert, and as he shows me every new tat he has got, and when he had his nipples done he showed me that too, can't wait for him to get prince Albert.
Now must pack the camera?
Reub.