• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I will give you guys a laugh

Reubenjames

Reaction score
As some of you will know from the " My story thread " i had a partner, but he was killed in action and i have been on my own for a long time.
I joined this site as a Christmas presant to myself.
I have been asking my friends on here about sex toys, and with the help of one person i brought myself a butt plug. I had never had one before.
I have had lots of fun with it at home, but made the mistake of leaving it in when i went to work on Friday night BIG MISTAKE.
I had to run the length of the hospital and by the time i got to my destination i could have taken someones eye out LOL.
It is very hard to concentrate on the situation when you know that at any moment with one wrong move you will shoot your load, and if you do can you do it quietly ?.
What made this worse was this was the night i had a security guard who looked like CJ and at every oppertunity he got would rearrange the front of his pants.
At the first oppertunity i got i took it out LOL.
Its ok guys i can hear you all laughing from here.
RJ

Wow thats great lol you think the security guard might be playing for our team?

Wow thats great lol you think the security guard might be playing for our team?

No, but i think he had my number, he talked about girls and football all night. And i am not interested in either.
RJ.

That is a funny story RJ. Thanks for sharing it with us. You always have cute stories or serious ones that keep us either laughing or learning from you.

Even if the CJ lookalike isn't on our team at least you got the benefit of his teasing. I love it when I'm around a straight guy who can't keep his hands off his crotch. It's even better in the cases when he doesn't seem bothered if you watch the show. LOL

Last edited:
That is a cute story. Wow, you are a brave man to leave it in that long too. Especially working in a hospital... You never know what is going to happen next.

Sounds like the Security guard may have an interest in you too... Keep us posted...

That is a cute story. Wow, you are a brave man to leave it in that long too. Especially working in a hospital... You never know what is going to happen next.

Sounds like the Security guard may have an interest in you too... Keep us posted...

Jay.
I was thinking about keeping the butt plug in all the time? should i not ?.
But from now on will take it out for work.
Re the security guard they are young men in their early 20s who spend all week in the gym. And then Thursday, Friday, Saturday night either at the hospital on A&E or EMU, or they are on the doors of the night clubs in town. The problem we have with them is that they don't know the difference between the night club and the hospital and treat them both the same.
We have a very rude saying about them, strong in the arm thick in the head.
But we have to use them as it stops us nurses from getting beaten up.
And i have been punched, kicked, spat on and even hospiatlised which has happened to me twice.
RJ

Jay.
Re the security guard they are young men in their early 20s who spend all week in the gym. And then Thursday, Friday, Saturday night either at the hospital on A&E or EMU, or they are on the doors of the night clubs in town. The problem we have with them is that they don't know the difference between the night club and the hospital and treat them both the same.
And i have been punched, kicked, spat on and even hospiatlised which has happened to me twice.
RJ

Dear RJ,

I was going to respond earlier to your story, but thought I might just wait a little, as I was having second thoughts, but here goes, with my original post.

Dear RJ,

I am laughing, but not AT you. Honey, do you think you are the only guy who has ever tried that trick? I can assure you that you are not alone! The next time you are looking for a new adventure, try inserting the device, then put on just your regular leather harness, leather string bikini, and open crotch chaps, and head out to the local leather club. OOOOOPS! Quite an adventure, I will tell you. I would however agree, don't take it to work, because you probably won't have time to play, anyway.

As far as the spitting and beating goes, it almost sounds like you work in the prison hospital at San Quentin. Wow! What is up with that? Poor Baby! It stinks that people would do such things to anyone, much less a medical professional who's trying to help ease other's pain. God Bless you for your dedication!

Still laughing with you, I am,

Last edited:
Dear RJ,

I was going to respond earlier to your story, but thought I might just wait a little, as I was having second thoughts, but here goes, with my original post.

Dear RJ,

I am laughing, but not AT you. Honey, do you think you are the only guy who has ever tried that trick? I can assure you that you are not alone! The next time you are looking for a new adventure, try inserting the device, then put on just your regular leather harness, leather string bikini, and open crotch chaps, and head out to the local leather club. OOOOOPS! Quite an adventure, I will tell you. I would however agree, don't take it to work, because you probably won't have time to play, anyway.

As far as the spitting and beating goes, it almost sounds like you work in the prison hospital at San Quentin. Wow! What is up with that? Poor Baby! It stinks that people would do such things to anyone, much less a medical professional who's trying to help ease other's pain. God Bless you for your dedication!

Still laughing with you, I am,

Mark.
I once went on a long weekend trip to Amsterdam with 2 very dear gay friends of mine who are into leather in a big way, we went to a large leather bar off the dam square we had only been there about an hour and some large leather guy tried to rip the arse out of my jeans all the time telling me what he was going to do to me. In my most matronly voice i said " I don't think so " LOL.
A great weekend but too much of an eye opener for me.
The hospital on a weekend night after midnight can become a battle ground, with the drunks, those on drugs, and those who think they can do what they like. If we did not laugh about it we would cry.
RJ

Mark.
I once went on a long weekend trip to Amsterdam with 2 very dear gay friends of mine who are into leather in a big way, we went to a large leather bar off the dam square we had only been there about an hour and some large leather guy tried to rip the arse out of my jeans all the time telling me what he was going to do to me. In my most matronly voice i said " I don't think so " LOL.
A great weekend but too much of an eye opener for me.
The hospital on a weekend night after midnight can become a battle ground, with the drunks, those on drugs, and those who think they can do what they like. If we did not laugh about it we would cry.
RJ

We have a large Trauma 3 which serves several counties in Northern california. I used to rotate there about once every three months for a week at a time. Gosh, how I hated that place! Especially around Full Moon time, know what I mean?

Hugs to you!

We have a large Trauma 3 which serves several counties in Northern california. I used to rotate there about once every three months for a week at a time. Gosh, how I hated that place! Especially around Full Moon time, know what I mean?

Hugs to you!

Mark.
Lets not go down the full moon avenue, it sends the patients loopy. I had a patient hit the fire alarm with a walking stick and set it off, i had 2 fire crews on the ward for 2 hours while i located an electrician and he arrived to silence the alarm, it was a nightmare night.
The nurses on the ward finally got the ward settled at about 2 am.
Non of them got a break that night i had to counter sign all their time sheets.
RJ

Jay.
RJ

It really is up to you how long you keep it in. Be sure to check it daily for stress wear and any cracks near the base. Wearing it that much could cause the integrity of the butt plug to brake down faster than average. The last thing you want to do is go to the hospital to have one of those things surgically removed. So, much for pt. confidentiality you'll be the talk of the hospital.

I had to help extract a mag light from a guys rectum and a Yawara knob and Yawara handle of a PR-24 Police baton from a vagina when I did my 250 hrs. of ER training time in the military. Those were very hard confidential secrets to keep LOL

MarkyMark makes some great points too.

Last edited:
I had to help extract a mag light a guys rectum, a Yawara knob and Yawara handle from a vagina when I did my 250 hrs. of ER training time in the military. Those were very hard confidential secrets to keep LOL

Before i got the job i have now i was a charge nurse on A&E. I had a very pissed middle aged women brought in with a whisky bottle stuck up her vagina, the lady SHO and i had a real hard time keeping a str8 face LOL.
SHO = senior house officer.
Thanks for the advice Jay.
RJ

I had to help extract a mag light a guys rectum, a Yawara knob and Yawara handle from a vagina when I did my 250 hrs. of ER training time in the military. Those were very hard confidential secrets to keep LOL

Before i got the job i have now i was a charge nurse on A&E. I had a very pissed middle aged women brought in with a whisky bottle stuck up her vagina, the lady SHO and i had a real hard time keeping a str8 face LOL.
SHO = senior house officer.
Thanks for the advice Jay.
RJ

You are so welcome...