• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I see straight boys in the hot tub! Look who is back

Thanks Mikey!

Ya know, when I first saw Ethan on the left in the photo, I almost thought it was Kodi returning. haha I almost fell out of my chair given the title of the thread.

But I was also happy to find that it was Ethan. Given that he is back for some fresh scenes, hopefully he will up his game and show us new moves. (Even of they don't include actual bottoming. ) haha

Thanks Mikey!

Ya know, when I first saw Ethan on the left in the photo, I almost thought it was Kodi returning. haha I almost fell out of my chair given the title of the thread.

But I was also happy to find that it was Ethan. Given that he is back for some fresh scenes, hopefully he will up his game and show us new moves. (Even of they don't include actual bottoming. ) haha

Hay Tampa welcome back! Hope you are feeling better.

I came across this on twitter. Could not resist to post.

Don’t most straight boys you know get hard when they are in a hot tub of other cute guys?

And look who else is there, Calhoun and that big ole dick! Could this be the shoot week that Ethan finally gets that furry hole plowed? Calhoun would be perfect and they could flip. A revenge fuck all in one. Or better yet two scenes one where Ethan does Calhoun and one where Calhoun does Ethan. But that needs to be first so Ethan can get all butch and use his smart mouth to go off and revenge fuck Calhoun.

Mark did say he wanted ideas! Lol.

View attachment 21772

Now that is a great idea! Now if we can just get Ethan to turn around, have Calhoun come up from behind rubbing his chest against Ethan's back, his hard cock between Ethan's ass cheeks, and then just let nature take its course. That's my idea based upon this pic!

Now that is a great idea! Now if we can just get Ethan to turn around, have Calhoun come up from behind rubbing his chest against Ethan's back, his hard cock between Ethan's ass cheeks, and then just let nature take its course. That's my idea based upon this pic!

KG You and I think very much alike. I’m not sure Mikeyank will get over the deflowering of Ethan but I sure hope we get to find out.

Ethan would run a mile. That cock is a monster!!!!

Hey folks!

I'm just online briefly right now as I have been pretty sick lately. I'm staying with friends who helping me out and keeping an eye on me while I make my recovery. But I'm home briefly on my PC while I make a pit stop to gather more clothes and supplies to take back with me to my friends' place. Quick question. I've been away for a while and I freely admit I don't have the names and faces of all the models memorized as well as I used to. haha Can anyone identify the other 2 models in the beginning pic of the thread, besides Ethan? Are they established models, or newbies we haven't been introduced to yet?

Hi Tampa so sorry to hear you have not been well I do hope you feel better soon and back to taking part in the forum. We have missed you.