• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I need a sugar daddy

milf071870

Virgin
Reaction score
So what can I do to get help with my membership fees? I love this forum and have 3 days left on my membership.
Help!

I know it's a serious matter and I don't mean to be jokey, but the only thing that occurs to me is a sex change. You sound like a Broke Straight Boys who needs help with his expenses, but you don't have the right equipment to spark the interest of most of the people who subscribe. What would you yourself suggest to a prospective (gay) sugardaddy?

(What about the photo?)

My interest is sparked! Where is that photo?!! LOL!!

Option B, Broke Straight Girls

[slimvintage;3539]I know it's a serious matter and I don't mean to be jokey, but the only thing that occurs to me is a sex change. You sound like a Broke Straight Boys who needs help with his expenses, but you don't have the right equipment to spark the interest of most of the people who subscribe. What would you yourself suggest to a prospective (gay) sugardaddy?

Ideally, as the boys have done when they were broke and needed some quick cash, they went to Broke Straight Boys They jacked, sucked, and fucked their way into a payday that got them some quick on the spot cash. :001_smile:

Need the cash, willing to abase yourself and prostitue your moral standards for the quick fix of cash on the spot? You too can jack, suck, and fuck your way to a payday....Broke Straight Girls!!!! ....that should provide you with a quick fix to pay your membership for a couple of months with enough money left over to wash away the shame and moral indignation of having to do it in the first place! Who knows, you may find a new avocation. :blushing: Good Luck!

When you put it that way, I think I'm leaving my day job!! LOL!!

I thought the Forum WAS our day job? Man I'm addicted, I tell you what. Oh, sure, I don't get paid a lot, but I'm sure putting in a lot of overtime! LMAO!!!!

You are not the only one. LOL :lol: