• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I miss sex since joining BSB

johnuk1986

Reaction score
Ok,

So i joined Broke Straight Boys about 3 weeks ago and well it has kinda ruined my sex life! lol! I have found that I am no longer satisfied that my boyfriend is not Broke, ihe isn't straight and he isn't a boy (he is 34).
He hates the fact that i now only want to have sex on the futon in the spare room (no idea why that is?!?!) and i think the guy with the camera i hired is a massive turn off for him. Also he hates that i have started to offer him money to do things 4 weeks ago we would do normally!! Also I find it odd when he wants to kiss.....

Has anyone else had this problem after joining Broke Straight Boys?? :confused1:

(so everyoine know i am only joking)

LOVE IT!

I know I've wanted to ask my hubby of 11 years to do it on a futon......... the cameraman, err no...... I'm too body shy for that! But you go gurl!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh on my BD!!!!

love it!

i know i've wanted to ask my hubby of 11 years to do it on a futon......... The cameraman, err no...... I'm too body shy for that! But you go gurl!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh on my bd!!!!

happy birthday jayce!!!
Glad i could make ya laugh!! My boyfriend said i should probably ask if other guys have experienced similar problems to us lol

happy birthday jayce!!!
Glad i could make ya laugh!! My boyfriend said i should probably ask if other guys have experienced similar problems to us lol

Just get him a Logan or Tyler mask and go to town. Of course you can always have sex on the futon while you are watching sex on the futon.........

Thanks and have fun!

Johnny, that was great. LMAO!!! That was very funny, after joining, I wanted to go out and buy a futon!!! Thanks a lot for the great laugh!!!

JV

Ok,

So i joined Broke Straight Boys about 3 weeks ago and well it has kinda ruined my sex life! lol! I have found that I am no longer satisfied that my boyfriend is not Broke, ihe isn't straight and he isn't a boy (he is 34).
He hates the fact that i now only want to have sex on the futon in the spare room (no idea why that is?!?!) and i think the guy with the camera i hired is a massive turn off for him. Also he hates that i have started to offer him money to do things 4 weeks ago we would do normally!! Also I find it odd when he wants to kiss.....

Has anyone else had this problem after joining Broke Straight Boys?? :confused1:

Not me. But if it ever happens you will be the first person I contact. LOL:lol::thumbup:

So I guess that bringing home a barely legal 18 y/o high school student for a 3 way would be frowned upon... Huh? :scared: :lol: LOL

So I guess that bringing home a barely legal 18 y/o high school student for a 3 way would be frowned upon... Huh? :scared: :lol: LOL

hahaha..... Wouldnt even dare suggest it!! lol! he is too much of a selfish person, as am I really, and we dnt like to share which is why I suppose he is getting a tad pissed with the amount of time i spend on Broke Straight Boys lol! :001_huh:

I wish I could hear your accent as you say all this stuff. LOL :wink:

Aww sweet but to be honest it is just a regular Glasgow accent.
If u want to hear a real Glesga accent, then youtube a programme called 'River City'... it is terrible but it is based in glasgow and a few of my friends have had parts... Gotta say I am not the biggest fan of the American accent but watching all these Broke Straight Boys videos it has kinda grown on me, especially the southern accent which suprises me!!

Ok,

Hey John this had me LMAO buddy.....but you got me thinkin....

Here are some tips though to get over your quite concerning issue lol!!
You could move the futon to a less conspicuous room so that it doesn't feel quite so naughty and decorate it with fancy throw pillows...a disguise if you will.

The guy with the camera can easily be replaced with a covert operations camera which could
a)be hidden in those throw pillows we discussed earlier
b)in a discreetly placed teddy bear (one that you don't mind watching you at it)
c)behind the eyes of a painting or carefully placed photgraph on the wall!!

There is a simple solution to your problem with the money. Now you say he finds it odd you offer him money to do things you were doing before normally. Well then...just pay him for the filthy disgusting things he would never do and then make him do the other stuff for free...lol..believe me you will soon have that boy bartering with you to pay him for anything and everything!!

I can understand that you might find it odd that he wants to kiss but really you should try it..the first time is always the hardest but once you get over it there really is nothing to it...try to be open minded and give it a go.

I have to say depsite the thought I have placed into my answers I have not suffered this problem since joining Broke Straight Boys..haha but then one really needs a sex life for it to be affected lol!!!

You rock John...:lol:

I wish I could hear your accent as you say all this stuff. LOL :wink:

click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click (in Scottish of course) :lol: :lol:

Ok,

John,

It appears that you have contracted the dreaded futonitist syndrome disease. Currently there are now no known medical treatments for this disease. However, the effects seem to vanish when the victim is exiled to a deserted Island.

The AMA has noted a rather rapid rise in this new disease over the last three to four years, so I am sure that the US government will be working on a medical treatment that will be covered in our new health insurance plan that everyone breathing must become a part of. It will behoove our government to find a cure as the cost of sending victims to deserted islands will be found to be cost effective, which is not in the vocabulary of our government. A drug will need to be found so the it forces victims to buy it using their life savings and allowing the drug makers to continue to make profits at record rates to fund bonuses for their CEO's.

And with this disease now spreading over the globe may heaven help us with this impending pandemic.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

John,

It appears that you have contracted the dreaded futonitist syndrome disease. Currently there are now no known medical treatments for this disease. However, the effects seem to vanish when the victim is exiled to a deserted Island.

The AMA has noted a rather rapid rise in this new disease over the last three to four years, so I am sure that the US government will be working on a medical treatment that will be covered in our new health insurance plan that everyone breathing must become a part of. It will behoove our government to find a cure as the cost of sending victims to deserted islands will be found to be cost effective, which is not in the vocabulary of our government. A drug will need to be found so the it forces victims to buy it using their life savings and allowing the drug makers to continue to make profits at record rates to fund bonuses for their CEO's.

And with this disease now spreading over the globe may heaven help us with this impending pandemic.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

ViceKid,

Thanks for all the advice.. Thank God i am in the Uk then isnt it... NHS will cover it all... and yeah know what i might even book myself a week away on a deserted greek island, just to be sure!!
Do u know what else Vice.... if u know anyone else who is suffering from this then send them over to the UK... we will give them the right treatment and care regardless if they are a citizen or not... Hey call us generous,

Thanks for all the advice!

I have to say depsite the thought I have placed into my answers I have not suffered this problem since joining Broke Straight Boys..haha but then one really needs a sex life for it to be affected lol!!!

You rock John...:lol:

Silly Aussie, tricks are for kids. :lol: