• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I might have to remove some feeds

Feeds

Mark,

Do what you need to do. I for one understand that business is business and not all businesses are created equal. You guys are great... and I appreciate all you do.

Thanks,

Jayce

Try It, You'll Like It

What is Street Bait and Hammered Bareback?

If you go to bonus sites and hit on High School, it's on the upper right of the bonus sites, hit it, when it opens, they show many sites we have access to. One is "Street Bait" the other is "Hammered Bareback" If you leaf through their episodes you will see the repeats. However there are plenty of other sites that do change-up on a weekly and monthly basis....great viewing! :001_smile:

Sorry guys the quality of Street Bait and Hammered Bareback has really gone to the shitter. I have been waiting on updates for Hammered Barebark for a month now and Street Bait appears it is just rotating content.

Mark

I understand it is a business... You are doing agreat job. :thumbup:

Sorry guys the quality of Street Bait and Hammered Bareback has really gone to the shitter. I have been waiting on updates for Hammered Barebark for a month now and Street Bait appears it is just rotating content.

Mark

You are right. Both these sights have gone downhill. Who wants to see repeats?