• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I met Jimmy this weekend

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
So I met Jimmy this weekend and got to spend 3 days with him. I told you guys I would post my thoughts after I met him. We didn't really chat right away when he got here but at dinner I could tell instantly that he was very nice. He was really funny to watch at Pride as he tried to do anything for tips.
He had us all cracking up quite a bit. I told him to put some money in his shorts and he got in front of the booth and started making some really good tips. The guys worked really hard and made a record amount in tips this weekend. So my conclusion is Jimmy is very down to earth, friendly, funny, a very hard worker, polite and of course great looking.

Mark

he had me at hello.
it looks like we both met the same jimmy.
i am looking forward to seeing him in san diego.

Thanks mark pleased to finally have met you I'm sure I'll be seeing you more often...and lookin forward to san diego another1 I'm sure it will be fun.

I REALLY thought that was uber-cool of you to come right over to me, and shake my hand, and sign the more importantly, call me by first name. I appreciate you guys, and even in financial hardships, am still managing to keep my membership, so that I can chat w/ guys like you, Cole, Mark, Chuck, et al!! Be safe, and hope to see you (possibly) more on Broke Straight Boys?

How wonderful that some of you had that opportunity. I hope one day the Broke Straight Boys tour will include Texas, so that others of us can have that same opportunity.

I also got that Jimmy is a friendly and down to earth guy, just by watching the BTS on here. Way to go Jimmy! And, thanks for entertaining us.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mark. It would be my privilege to get to meet Jimmy also. He is just the way he seems to come across in the BTS vids. :001_smile:

Mark, You gave a glowing thumbs-up for Jimmy. Since he is your star model on BSB2, I wouldn't have expected anything else. Sorry, I am still not a fan of Jimmy.

How wonderful that some of you had that opportunity. I hope one day the Broke Straight Boys tour will include Texas, so that others of us can have that same opportunity.

I also got that Jimmy is a friendly and down to earth guy, just by watching the BTS on here. Way to go Jimmy! And, thanks for entertaining us.

We are going to be in Dallas this year. If you are in the area you should come say hi!

Thanks Rob,

But me going to Dallas is like someone going from Florida to NYC for the weekend, and driving all the way. But, one never knows. When are ya'll scheduled for the big D?

Thanks Rob,

But me going to Dallas is like someone going from Florida to NYC for the weekend, and driving all the way. But, one never knows. When are ya'll scheduled for the big D?

Lol, I forget how BIG Texas is. . . We are doing Dallas September 18th weekend, and we MIGHT be doing the Austin one the weekend before Dallas. I am trying to convince Sha to take us! Is Austin any closer to you?

Actually, Austin is a 6 hour drive, but definitely doable. In my younger days, I was known to make the trip in 41/2 hours, lol. And thanks for responding. If ya'll make it to Austin, I'll just have to try my damndest to get there. I cAN make the drive. I just don't know if my schedule will allow me to make the trip. But it would be so frickin awesome to meet ya'll. We shall see, but first you gotta get Sha to agree. He's already nixed that idea for this year. But , next year would be good also.

Actually, Austin is a 6 hour drive, but definitely doable. In my younger days, I was known to make the trip in 41/2 hours, lol. And thanks for responding. If ya'll make it to Austin, I'll just have to try my damndest to get there. I cAN make the drive. I just don't know if my schedule will allow me to make the trip. But it would be so frickin awesome to meet ya'll. We shall see, but first you gotta get Sha to agree. He's already nixed that idea for this year. But , next year would be good also.

Agreed! I will talk to Sha and see what we can do!

I would luv to meet Rob,Jimmy,Cole or Carter if The tour includes Charlotte or N. Carolina pride this year. What a treat that would be; being that im in greensboro. Hope u guys r coming to at least one of those.

I would luv to meet Rob,Jimmy,Cole or Carter if The tour includes Charlotte or N. Carolina pride this year. What a treat that would be; being that im in greensboro. Hope u guys r coming to at least one of those.

How about RDU Pride. I think we will be heading there in September. :)

Were going to dallas the year I'm almost positive.

Mark, You gave a glowing thumbs-up for Jimmy. Since he is your star model on BSB2, I wouldn't have expected anything else. Sorry, I am still not a fan of Jimmy.

Well jayshaw im open to suggestions my man hope to hear back from you soon.

JIMMY! Jimmy! jimmy!
you are awesome!
thanks, mark, i love the wisdom of found on southpark.
jimmy!