• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I m sorry Colin

Reaction score
hey Colin,

i m so sorry about what i said earlier about you couldn't keep a hard on while fucking seth. i have no idea that you actually care about what people think about your performance.

i saw that you just made a new clip about you and the toys, i think i would love to see you being a btm more now, :)

please don't take it too personal, because you can't satisfy everyone on here.
i think you are a better btm than top.

It is truly noble of you to offer your apologies. If more people did so, it will be a much better world.

hey Colin,

i m so sorry about what i said earlier about you couldn't keep a hard on while fucking seth. i have no idea that you actually care about what people think about your performance.

i saw that you just made a new clip about you and the toys, i think i would love to see you being a btm more now, :)

please don't take it too personal, because you can't satisfy everyone on here.
i think you are a better btm than top.

I have to disagree, Colin. I think you are equally proficient at both. I could see your skill on Seth's face. The ideal, of course, is a flip-flop.:001_smile:

Nothing like tit for tat...

I have to disagree, Colin. I think you are equally proficient at both. I could see your skill on Seth's face. The ideal, of course, is a flip-flop.:001_smile:

Dearest larkster,

Yes, I too would have to agree with your ASSessment. I'll scratch your back, if you will scratch my back! Colin is "versatile" at the very minimum and deserves kudos for his many talents and his desire to please he brings to Broke Straight Boys A "flip-flop scene" would be the logical next step! :drool::drool:

Sincerely,:blushing:

Stimpy

it takes a big man to say, ' i am sorry!'

personally, i think this was a voyeur's dream cum true.
this was man sex on video made for viewer to enjoy and not just to get something on tape.
performing is hard work. catching the performance well takes a good eye. presenting a smooth flowing scene takes a special skill.

as to any limp dick, i remember that this is a straight boy trying to entertain me. i was entertained.

a player during a game might miss or drop the ball, but unless it cost the game, it would be a footnote.

top, bottom or alone, colin is a first class performer. for that i am happy.

it takes a big man to say, ' i am sorry!'

personally, i think this was a voyeur's dream cum true.
this was man sex on video made for viewer to enjoy and not just to get something on tape.
performing is hard work. catching the performance well takes a good eye. presenting a smooth flowing scene takes a special skill.

as to any limp dick, i remember that this is a straight boy trying to entertain me. i was entertained.

a player during a game might miss or drop the ball, but unless it cost the game, it would be a footnote.

top, bottom or alone, colin is a first class performer. for that i am happy.

Hey pounding sound thank you for the apology and im sorry for lashing out. No one knows this but i suffer from erection issues. not because i cant get hard it just takes more then others to turn me on because i have so much sex. lol thats why I like rough hard core sex cause thats what does the trick! lol you just hit on a very sensitive subject so no harm no foul. I see your fairly new to the forum so welcome and what kind of questions would you have for a model? I would be happy to answer anything for you and I am more then willing to hear CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from you please keep it cumming dude.

Mr.S, larkster and cumrag what can i say besides i f-ing love you guys! you guys are awesome and im happy as hell everytime to hear from you guys! Love you family!

I'm sorry too Colin! Sorry it wasn't me you were pounding like that! I finally got to see your episode with Seth after days of not being able to open the video to play.

It was a freakin awesome episode! Thank you for being such a caring and thoughtful performer. You totally are the best model to ever grace Broke Straight Boys Wish more guys like you could be found for Broke Straight Boys

I'm sorry too Colin! Sorry it wasn't me you were pounding like that!

Oh yeah, you make your apologies because from what I saw in that video, there was A LOT to be sorry for!

As a girl, I too can appreciate Colin's "boyish appetites," because at night...HE GOES HOME TO A VAGINA!:thumbup:

Wow, what do we have here? Erection problems due to too much sex - What heaven! Never mind the pounding mangina and vagina, just give me the sex.

And that is just like I like my men!!! Play first with my MANGINA! then go home to their vagina! LOL

I don't do no man's dirty laundry! That is what they have wives for, lol.

That's why wives hire maids! I don't do no man's dirty laundry either...okay, well smelling his sweaty underwear, I'm there!
And as far as the "mangina," I got two holes...ain't nothing could be "fina"!:001_tt2:

LMAO!!!

I gotta love you Beth, you are too funny. A girl after my own heart. And such a wit! I'm so glad you came on to the forum.You always lift my spirits with your posts.

Wow, what do we have here? Erection problems due to too much sex - What heaven! Never mind the pounding mangina and vagina, just give me the sex.

There was never a day that i woulda complained that i had to much sex! lol but i really do have alot of sex and the further i dwelve into my freakyness the more it takes to arouse me lol. I just like it rough lol!:bannana_guitar:

There was never a day that i woulda complained that i had to much sex! lol but i really do have alot of sex and the further i dwelve into my freakyness the more it takes to arouse me lol. I just like it rough lol!:bannana_guitar:

Oh, you go boy...and I'll watch!:drool:

Hey pounding sound thank you for the apology and im sorry for lashing out. No one knows this but i suffer from erection issues. not because i cant get hard it just takes more then others to turn me on because i have so much sex. lol thats why I like rough hard core sex cause thats what does the trick! lol you just hit on a very sensitive subject so no harm no foul. I see your fairly new to the forum so welcome and what kind of questions would you have for a model? I would be happy to answer anything for you and I am more then willing to hear CONSTRUCTIVE criticism from you please keep it cumming dude.

Mr.S, larkster and cumrag what can i say besides i f-ing love you guys! you guys are awesome and im happy as hell everytime to hear from you guys! Love you family!

Colin, are you really this sweet in real life? AND, I thought you were an amazing top Colin. You rocked it when you topped Seth! Your kissing was the hottest kissing I've seen in a LONG time!!!

You've cornered the market

Colin, are you really this sweet in real life? AND, I thought you were an amazing top Colin. You rocked it when you topped Seth! Your kissing was the hottest kissing I've seen in a LONG time!!!

Dearest Colin,

While I don't want to put words in Colin's mouth, I feel that throughout his short but incredibably HOT career on Broke Straight Boys, there is a basic personal congruence and integrity between his actions he goes through taking care of his partner first in order to then please his audience. This is consistent with the beautiful, sexy, and caring person he is in real life as shown in his many writings. I can't remember another model being so very honest or upfront with the membership.

For Colin to announce in all candor his erection problems(based on the high- frequency of his highly utilized talents) to members of the forum, it takes a great deal of self-confidence and personal honesty. This also shows clearly in his writings as well.

What we have here with Colin is the "real deal", not some mere fantasy for its own sake. I feel it is this "authenticity" that Colin brings to Broke Straight Boys that is his most alluring quality, but not to ever dismiss his otherwise impressive sexual gifts, talents, and episodes. He has a great committment to his type of "performance art" and pursues it with complete dedication. I feel as far as determination goes, Colin has cornered the market! He deserves the praises he receives and doesn't owe any members an apology!

I can't wait for his next episode!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Im sure you do have enough sex to reduce your desire and hardon. I had a partner that wanted me to cum before we had sex so that my sex with him would not be for desire on my part just for his pleasure. In the long run it was a turn on for me and my orgasm before sex for him was even better.

Dearest Colin,

While I don't want to put words in Colin's mouth, I feel that throughout his short but incredibly HOT career on Broke Straight Boys, there is a basic personal congruence and integrity between his actions he goes through taking care of his partner first in order to then please his audience. This is consistent with the beautiful, sexy, and caring person he is in real life as shown in his many writings. I can't remember another model being so very honest or upfront with the membership.

For Colin to announce in all candor his erection problems(based on the high- frequency of his highly utilized talents) to members of the forum, it takes a great deal of self-confidence and personal honesty. This also shows clearly in his writings as well.

What we have here with Colin is the "real deal", not some mere fantasy for its own sake. I feel it is this "authenticity" that Colin brings to Broke Straight Boys that is his most alluring quality, but not to ever dismiss his otherwise impressive sexual gifts, talents, and episodes. He has a great commitment to his type of "performance art" and pursues it with complete dedication. I feel as far as determination goes, Colin has cornered the market! He deserves the praises he receives and doesn't owe any members an apology!

I can't wait for his next episode!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

You're so right Stimpy,

Colin is the real deal. He's a human being with feelings. He is very honest and forthright about himself. He enjoys his work. And he goes out of his way to try to please his fans. All of those qualities make him exceptional in my eyes. When he steps on the set he is trying to give 100% all the time.

I feel that the apology, while not necessarily "needed", was the right thing to do. Obviously Colin thought so. PoundingSound said something that hurt Colin's feelings. (Even though he didn't intend to.) Colin didn't take it well because he works so hard to try to please us. PoundingSound did the gentlemanly thing and apologized. Colin...also very much the gentleman, did the classy thing by accepting the apology and then he apologized himself for responding harshly to PS's initial post.

That's what I call, "No harm, no foul." :001_smile:

Last edited:

Hey Colin,

Speaking of liking it rough, you should come back for your next partnered scene with that collar and leash. I think it would be totally hot to see you get dominated with it as a prop. And on the subject of freakyness, how freaky can you get???

Dracythis