• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I finally got my wish!!!

RunningScorpio21NEPA

Reaction score
I can't believe how quickly that just happened! Having the place to myself all day today I figured I would post an ad on CraigsList to see what may spark from it. A 27-year-old straight (but "curious") guy in pretty good shape just came over, and I gave him the best head of his life! :001_tt2: He was nervous the entire time. He pulled in the driveway and rang my doorbell, and I could see him pacing around nervously through our sidelights. He was all dressed up from work, and when I opened the front door the tension was thick enough to be cut with a steak knife! HAHA!

I offered him a drink, and he accepted, so I went out to our mudroom and brought him in a bottled water. He began to drink it feverishly as I turned on our television and looked for something "stimulating." After failing with that I took him into my office and pulled the most recent Broke Straight Boys video (Party: Part I). While it was loading we chatted, and I tried to help put his mind at ease about trying this out. He mentioned that he'd be interested in a massage, so I had him lie down on his stomach on my bed and got to work giving him a pretty good rub down. He was so nervous it was cute! First it was "S_s_should I take off my shirt?" Then it was "S_s_should I take off my pants?" Before long he was naked, and I reached down to start giving him a hand job.

I "teased" him a bit by staring down deviously at his dick, which was already leaking pre-cum, and then looking back up into his eyes with a smirk to give him the "hint" that I'd go down on him if he was okay with it (I didn't want to scare him away). He took the initiative and asked "You give head?", and I replied by going right down on him. He was moaning quite a bit, obviously enjoying himself, and he even got a bit aggressive (talk about HOT) by thrusting his dick into my mouth like he was fucking a pussy. He then nervously said "G_g_girls say I have a nice dick. Do I?" I told him "Hell yeah" and went back to work.

To my extreme surprise he wanted me to take MY shirt off too, so I gladly obliged, doing a bit of a strip-tease with my eyes closed as I could feel his eyes checking out my mid-section. He grabbed for my waistband of my gym shorts, so I did him a favor and just flung them off. He leaned over and jerked me nervously for a few seconds as I lay on my back and got back to work on his dick. I guess he was getting really turned on because before I knew it my dick was in his mouth as well! :tongue_smilie: I grimaced at first expecting him to chomp down on my shaft, but he knew enough to cover his teeth. He sucked me for only about 20 seconds, but it wasn't half-bad (he could have had a better suction grip with his lips the way I do and swirled his tongue around the head while going up and down like I do, but I wasn't going to complain since it's been FOREVER since I've scored with anyone!)

He got more aggressive, and I could tell he was getting close. He said "Yeah. Suck that cock..." and then moaned a bit "I'm cummingggg..." I didn't even have time to prepare as he humped my face more or less, so I just braced my throat muscles to swallow a pretty decent-sized load. IMMEDIATELY after he shot he rose to his feet said "I"m sorry..." and began to get dressed again. I let him know that he had a nice dick, and that he'd done a good job on his first time with a guy. He was near tears, and even though I had expected a post-orgasmic buzz-kill of sorts out of him he nearly RAN out of my home. He peeled out of the driveway. I let him know before he left that he could always e-mail me again if he wanted to talk about what we had just done, and I offered him my cell number.

I'm SOOOO happy right now that I don't even feel the blue balls I have for being hard all day without getting any relief! I've wanted to blow a straight guy for YEARS now, and I FINALLY got a "nibble on my line" (in more ways than one!) SCCOOORREE!!! :001_tt2: Now to find a gay guy to suck ME off! HAHA!

Last edited:
Congrats!! and your story got me all horned up

That is wonderful incredible news RS. It is a chilly, dreary rainy Saturday afternoon in New York, and I imagine you are having a similar day in Pennsylvania. This kind of a day is perfect for what you just did. I have also met young straight guys on craigslist to suck off, and it is always an incredible rush when he agrees to meet you, and then the anticipation and nervousness that you experience waiting for him to arrive. And as he rings your doorbell, all the levels of the above quadruple, but when he is hot like your's was, it is a major score.

You said that he was dressed from work. I picture him as some kind of a blue collar worker, perhaps in jeans or coveralls. (Since you didn't say, I am projecting my fantasy:001_smile:). Almost everything about your experience turned me on, his nervousness, the massage, the way he asked you if you give head, and telling you that girls say he has a nice dick, and asking if you agree.

I suppose when you are a good looking 22 year old, such as you, you are more likely for the guy to ask you to undress, and be interested in "returning the favor", which you loved. His aggressiveness while feeding you his cock the same way he fucks women, was also a turn on.

It was quite interesting how immediately after feeding you his cum, he pulled back, said he was sorry and quickly got dressed. I wonder who he was really saying, "I'm sorry" too. This probably was his first time with a guy, based on his extreme reaction. I'm sure you're aware that a straight guy changing his attitude after cumming, and wanting to dress and leave as soon as possible, is a very typical reaction. You had complimented my Nifty story about sucking off a 24 yo "baby faced" straight college kid last summer. He also cleaned up, dressed and left my apartment within a minute both times I sucked him. And in a strange way, that too is a turn on to me.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your experience RS. I bet you still had his taste in your mouth as you posted this experience. I have done that too on various website's. I am so happy for, and so horned up myself reading your story. I really would appreciate if you and all the members of the forum would share with us any experiences in meeting and possibly sucking off straight guys. True life stories involving the kind of guys that we enjoy watching on video would double the thrill of Broke Straight Boys's for me.

Mike

I'm SOOOO happy right now that I don't even feel the blue balls I have for being hard all day without getting any relief! I've wanted to blow a straight guy for YEARS now, and I FINALLY got a "nibble on my line" (in more ways than one!) SCCOOORREE!!! :001_tt2: Now to find a gay guy to suck ME off! HAHA!
Do you have some low self exteem issue, RunningScorpio? From your description and the many pics of yourself on your profile page, you are a handsome 22 year old recent college graduate, who is lean and toned, and loves to show his body off. Do you really think that finding a gay guy to suck you off should be any kind of issue? You are the prime example of what gay men want. Go out and enjoy your youth, while it is here. And don't forget to report back to your horny forum brethren here, too:001_tongue:

Mike

Do you have some low self exteem issue, RunningScorpio? From your description and the many pics of yourself on your profile page, you are a handsome 22 year old recent college graduate, who is lean and toned, and loves to show his body off. Do you really think that finding a gay guy to suck you off should be any kind of issue? You are the prime example of what gay men want. Go out and enjoy your youth, while it is here. And don't forget to report back to your horny forum brethren here, too:001_tongue:

Mike

A cute University of Scranton guy is already on his way to take care of my "problem." Have to run! :lol: I don't know what's gotten into me today! This must be just an outlet of a lot of pent-up stress! LOL!

A cute University of Scranton guy is already on his way to take care of my "problem." Have to run! :lol: I don't know what's gotten into me today! This must be just an outlet of a lot of pent-up stress! LOL!
Good to see that the old saying is NOT always true, of youth being wasted on the young. Today you are taking full advantage of it. What a great day for you.

Mike

:thumbup: Congrats man, maybe he'll come back for more. I now I would. :thumbup:

Congratualtions Running Scorpio!

What a dream come true! And for you to score twice in one day is fanatastic. Kudos from a fellow scorpio. :) Please let us know if either guy comes back for another round. There is a good chance that the straight guy will be back. Once he gets horny again he won't want to let yet another guy in on his secret. So hopefully he will want to try again with the only other guy who knows his secret desires.

Holy crap that was such an awesome story!!! Congrats on gettin some man! Hopefully you will find someone to suck you off...maybe the same guy ;)

Penthouse forum, revisited

"Dear Broke Straight Boys Forum,
I always thought the letters about wild encounters were all made up until today. I want to write this all down before I forget a single word, as if I ever could.
Having the place to myself all day today I figured I would post an ad on CraigsList to see what may spark from it...." :w00t:

Penthouse's Forum ruled back in the day! LOL It was a hit among my straight high school classmates as well as closet cases like myself. Running Scorpio's story would have fit in nicely there. lol

Just to update you all on part two I must say that it was really rather awkward. The kid was well-groomed, but one thing I couldn't get past was this odd convulsion his tongue did when entering my mouth to make out with me. His tongue would literally do this :001_tt2: uncontrollably, only side-to-side instead of up and down (and just as quickly too). It was very unnerving because it felt like I was making out with Flipper or a malfunctioning metronome! :bored:

Just as with the straight boy from earlier in the day his dick was smaller than mine (perhaps I'm just bigger than I'd like to admit?), and he was a rather quick cummer, just like the guy from earlier in the day (or perhaps I just give good head?!) LOL! :tongue_smilie: It was also unusual that even though I'm the second-to-last house on a dead-end street in a subdivision he parked two doors down and walked up to my home. Very peculiar.

In hindsight while it was awesome to finally get my "wish" to show a straight guy the ropes I wish I had held off on the second guy and just found some other way to "relieve" the situation, if you can catch my drift. Once again I got him off first in record time and then struggled to try to jerk myself off quickly, as he seemed to have lost interest. One of these times I'm just going to have to tie one of these rapid cummers up to my bed posts and face-fuck them until I get off FIRST! :swallow:

One of these times I'm just going to have to tie one of these rapid cummers up to my bed posts and face-fuck them until I get off FIRST! :swallow:

A gentleman always makes sure his partner gets his as well, but no one has said in which order it has to be. Go first for a change. If you're good (and it seems that you have the gift) he can wait and still be sated!!!!!

Jayce

Just to update you all on part two I must say that it was really rather awkward. The kid was well-groomed, but one thing I couldn't get past was this odd convulsion his tongue did when entering my mouth to make out with me. His tongue would literally do this :001_tt2: uncontrollably, only side-to-side instead of up and down (and just as quickly too). It was very unnerving because it felt like I was making out with Flipper or a malfunctioning metronome! :bored:

Just as with the straight boy from earlier in the day his dick was smaller than mine (perhaps I'm just bigger than I'd like to admit?), and he was a rather quick cummer, just like the guy from earlier in the day (or perhaps I just give good head?!) LOL! :tongue_smilie: It was also unusual that even though I'm the second-to-last house on a dead-end street in a subdivision he parked two doors down and walked up to my home. Very peculiar.

In hindsight while it was awesome to finally get my "wish" to show a straight guy the ropes I wish I had held off on the second guy and just found some other way to "relieve" the situation, if you can catch my drift. Once again I got him off first in record time and then struggled to try to jerk myself off quickly, as he seemed to have lost interest. One of these times I'm just going to have to tie one of these rapid cummers up to my bed posts and face-fuck them until I get off FIRST! :swallow:

Running, it goes like this:

"Mmmmm."
"Are you close?"
"Sort of, are you?"
"I can be, if you're getting there."
"In 3?"
"Maybe three and a half."
"Cool. Now it would be three, yeah?"
"Yeah 3. Mmmmm."
"That mean you're close?"

maybe someone should right all these stories and one's just like them into a book

maybe call it.... Gay love for the straight guys