• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I Do! I Really, Really Do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baal

Reaction score
MissMeYet.jpg

OK, I have to say this. In some ways I miss GW Bush. Only the fact that I am not reading every day how he managed to take another civil liberty away or fuck up foreign relations with another country. Obamah, may not have been the best choice to put in the white house. After GW Bush just about anyone with half a brain would have been a good candidate. LOL. I guess what I am saying is we couldn't have sunk much lower than when GW Bush was in office. Obamah, had no where to go with the country accept up. It will take a lot more than 4 years to undo the mess that GW Bush put us in. OK, that was my vent.:w00t:

Too bad GW Bush and Cheney never went on a hunting trip early in the Bush administration. We could have killed two problems with a single shot... LOL just kidding, or am I???

OK, I have to say this. In some ways I miss GW Bush. Only the fact that I am not reading every day how he managed to take another civil liberty away or fuck up foreign relations with another country. Obamah, may not have been the best choice to put in the white house. After GW Bush just about anyone with half a brain would have been a good candidate. LOL. I guess what I am saying is we couldn't have sunk much lower than when GW Bush was in office. Obamah, had no where to go with the country accept up. It will take a lot more than 4 years to undo the mess that GW Bush put us in. OK, that was my vent.:w00t:

Too bad GW Bush and Cheney never went on a hunting trip early in the Bush administration. We could have killed two problems with a single shot... LOL just kidding, or am I???

Kidding? Maybe about the single shot. It would probably have taken several since one of them is sub-moronic and the other so clutzy with firearms that he'd have only bloodied the president the first three times. But it would have been great.

Oh you guys!!!!! Bushisms have given way to Palin Talk....... God gives us great political gifts, just when you think he isn't paying attention..

W once asked "Is our children learning" We are Mr President and we is missing you and your Dick (Cheney that is)

While I'm disappointed that Obama has not been able to accomplish more in his first year in office, I most certainly don't miss his predecessor in any way, except perhaps for his unintentional humor in his butchering of the English language.

While I'm disappointed that Obama has not been able to accomplish more in his first year in office, I most certainly don't miss his predecessor in any way, except perhaps for his unintentional humor in his butchering of the English language.

Thank you Mike. Very well put.:thumbup:

Kidding? Maybe about the single shot. It would probably have taken several since one of them is sub-moronic and the other so clutzy with firearms that he'd have only bloodied the president the first three times. But it would have been great.

I totally hear you...:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.