• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I am confused?

mitch768292

Banned
Reaction score
Look at the Broke Straight Boys home page. You will see that the update for Feb. 25th is Cody. (Who is my kind of boy, love those blondes.) Today is Feb. 19th. Underneath his pic it says this:

We continue extra updates this month and our next extra update is Cody. See how broke he is on the 11th

Is that supposed to be March 11th or what?

Last edited:
I believe the 11th refers to the filming date, in this case maybe Jan 11? the 25th is the RELEASE date, if I am reading it correctly

Regards

I believe the 11th refers to the filming date, in this case maybe Jan 11? the 25th is the RELEASE date, if I am reading it correctly

Regards

It's just another one of those fluffs that aren't of world shaking importance. I can just see the board meetings out in Colorado :scared:

People banging on the table shouting that it's an outrage to have Cody's epi on the date shown on the site, and that there will be a rebellion of shareholders if he isn't moved up to make room for someone else :cursing:

"Over my dead body! :b_evil: Cody's staying where he is! This site loses credibility every time we switch dates on the fucking punters who are subscribed to this fucking stuff; they may be dumb as shit, and so dizzy by now they just take what they're fed, but nonetheless they're the assholes who pay the bills! Move Cody and I'm taking all the effing office furniture and most of the IT kit, and this queer is outta here..."

Et cetera :lol: