• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

-.jpg

The End...Thanks and enjoy

View attachment 14933

The End...Thanks and enjoy

Shit Buckeye your making it Harder and Harder every week.I don't want people to think I'm a Pig.lol So I was only going to
pick three.But I couldn't help myself. I like my last little guy. And if it is really the end.Thank You. And what a GREAT way to go.
Only thing wrong.I really wish one of them were really here NOW...xoxoxo Johnny....

You sure spice things up around here all year long, but give us something extra tasty for the holidays kind sir! :drool: :smiley-love001:

134fb352d98636fd3462d3f4f693a84f.jpg

Mikey, for shame! You got the wrong dessert. Buckeye would want an Ohio State dessert not a dreaded wolverine!!!

Mikey, for shame! You got the wrong dessert. Buckeye would want an Ohio State dessert not a dreaded wolverine!!!
Actually Stowe, I am not much of a sports fan of any team, but if I were going to support one, it would have to be the Thundering Herd of Marshall University, of which I am an alumnus. Hillbilly pie might be a better choice. lol

Actually Stowe, I am not much of a sports fan of any team, but if I were going to support one, it would have to be the Thundering Herd of Marshall University, of which I am an alumnus. Hillbilly pie might be a better choice. lol
Well, if all the Marshall coaches and players look like Matthew McConaughey that must have been a fun four years or however long it took you to graduate, as you went through the football team, player by player, and coach by coach. lol :001_tongue:

tumblr_inline_nbay81pmgx1qz65iu.jpg

1407248000_matthew-mcconaughey-zoom.jpg

That makes it even more Beautiful.A Beautiful Man all around.What more would I need in life? smiley-love021:Maybe a big dish of my Mothers pasta.lol
You need to consider a career in comedy. You're a funny man. But for now, you should take your mother's pasta. You won't be disappointed with that. lol

Well, if all the Marshall coaches and players look like Matthew McConaughey that must have been a fun four years or however long it took you to graduate, as you went through the football team, player by player, and coach by coach. lol :001_tongue:

tumblr_inline_nbay81pmgx1qz65iu.jpg

1407248000_matthew-mcconaughey-zoom.jpg
Coach Jack Lengyel (played by Matthew McConaughey in that movie) never looked that good. If he had, I would still be a student there. lol

For a "buckeye" fan or not, anything would be better than a wolverine from Michigan. Proud of your affiliation with Marshall and I'm sure there are some nice steers in the herd that can find their way down the Ohio to you - lol !!!!

Now that's an Incredible Edible Ass....And the Cock looks good too......lolololol......Thanks Buckeye.....:001_tongue:
That's Brody Lasko I never noticed how beautiful his ass was until he was long gone from Broke Straight Boys I had a spot open for a great ass and threw his into the mix. I could spend all day in that ass. lol

You'd better get busy Buckeye, as it will be cute boy Friday before you know it. But I know it's a labor of love for you! :001_tongue:

Header.png