• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

= (20).jpg

Dear Buckeye1,

I just wanted to let you know that your number one fan Johnny is still experiencing technical difficulties with his computer and will be back here to appreciate his favorite day of the week as soon as possible, Hang in there buddy! :booty:

images
I promise, everything will be there when he gets back. I do miss the little rascal, though.

Dear Buckeye1,

I just wanted to let you know that your number one fan Johnny is still experiencing technical difficulties with his computer and will be back here to appreciate his favorite day of the week as soon as possible, Hang in there buddy! :booty:

In the mean time, I'll be sending Johnny some dirty thoughts; I'm just that giving!
images

Hell, I don't know if it's the angle or what, butt, I could really feast on that!
attachment.php

I don't know if it's the couch or his ass, but all I'm thinking is "soft as butter!"
tumblr_og748vk9sc1sfzpg5o1_540.jpg

I will happily feast on this little fellow...damn what a beautiful body!!!
I will feast with you..That will do for now.. Missed You...Love Johnny...My post didn't come out right????
But these still will do for now....Thanks Buckeye and Beth I will share. xoxo