• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

= (24).jpg

First boy DAMN!!!!!
Second boy- Papi when are you coming to bed?
First boy...I didn't even notice his dick...it looked like part of the chair leg.
Second boy...I can see that. How dare you let that sweet innocent boy go to bed by himself! You know he is afraid of the dark. He needs his pacifier. lololol

Well, Robb, once again you have given us a beauteous bounty of butt.

As I was slowly making my way through, my vapors getting ever so intense, I saw several that I'd love to have. #'s 564, 572, 573, 577, 580, butt then 583 took my breath away. He's the one who could sit on my face and smother me into the great beyond. (Btw, I continued until then end and also found 587, 588 delectable - butt if I'm going to be smothered this week, it's 583!!)

Thanks again, Robb, for these lovely pictures.

Well, Robb, once again you have given us a beauteous bounty of butt.

As I was slowly making my way through, my vapors getting ever so intense, I saw several that I'd love to have. #'s 564, 572, 573, 577, 580, butt then 583 took my breath away. He's the one who could sit on my face and smother me into the great beyond. (Btw, I continued until then end and also found 587, 588 delectable - butt if I'm going to be smothered this week, it's 583!!)

Thanks again, Robb, for these lovely pictures.
My pleasure, Stowe.

First boy...I didn't even notice his dick...it looked like part of the chair leg.
Second boy...I can see that. How dare you let that sweet innocent boy go to bed by himself! You know he is afraid of the dark. He needs his pacifier. lololol

hahahaha in case you didn't notice the sun was shining and I was busy watching my soaps lolololol