• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

Robb, you've outdone yourself with this lot. There are too many for me to just repeat with picture. There are a plethora of full-bodied bubble butts in this grouping. If I had to pick just one it would be #467. I would be happy to die with my faced buried in that ass - what a way to go - lol !!!
Stowe, you are a true connoisseur of fine ass. I need to work my ass off to get to your level.

Since we all seem to be taking "sides," I'll have him...what a "cute-iful bum" he has!
attachment.php

Robb, you've outdone yourself with this lot. There are too many for me to just repeat with picture. There are a plethora of full-bodied bubble butts in this grouping. If I had to pick just one it would be #467. I would be happy to die with my faced buried in that ass - what a way to go - lol !!!

Since we all seem to be taking "sides," I'll have him...what a "cute-iful bum" he has!
attachment.php

Sorry, Beth, you'll have to wait. Once I've passed on due to anal asphyxiation, then he's all yous - lol!!!

Sorry, Beth, you'll have to wait. Once I've passed on due to anal asphyxiation, then he's all yous - lol!!!

Trust me...with that boy's ass...there's enough to go around (causing many to die happy)!:001_tongue:

Trust me...with that boy's ass...there's enough to go around (causing many to die happy)!:001_tongue:

In these my golden years, I'm not good at sharing when it comes to sex. When I die, his ass is all yours!!