• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hump Day Tails

These three please, Robb, as a belated birthday present. One for each of the 25 yr. periods I've lived - lol!!!
I'm not as old as Stowe, so I'll just take two please. lolololol :tongue:
Stowe and Mike...all good choices. In fact, I wouldn't hesitate to do all 30 of them. (Twice lol)

Mike, dear, you may not be quite as old as Stowe, but you ARE old enough to be considered as just one of the potatoes in the same pot. In your youth and inexperience, you chose only two models, and Stowe chose three. In my way of thinking, Stowe would be the wiser. lol

Seems like stowe and I have the same taste.
So I will be the bigger man and give him what he wants.After all it is his Birthday.So I threw in and extra one for myself.
The number one boy. I Love his smile.But if you tire of any others stowe?You know where to find me.xoxo
Hey the last one was supposed to be in my group.....The End Guy.lol
All so confusing for Johnny in the mor:confused:ning..

Last edited:
Seems like stowe and I have the same taste.
So I will be the bigger man and give him what he wants.After all it is his Birthday.So I threw in and extra one for myself.
The number one boy. I Love his smile.But if you tire of any others stowe?You know where to find me.xoxo
I was wondering where you were, Johnny. I keep forgetting about the time difference between us. The ones you want who Stowe chose, I'll have cloned...one for Stowe and the same one cloned for you. Good choices buddy.

-- (2).jpg