• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Humor news

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
1/9/13 - In Norfolk, Virginia Tuesday busy shoppers and diners had a moment of panic: they spotted a loose "lion" roaming the streets. It was so scary that three of the spectators on Colley Avenue called 911 to report the wild animal.

Whipping

New Craze In Louisiana Called ‘Whipping’ Has Arrests At An All-Time High

DeQuincy, Louisiana — A new craze is sweeping parts of Louisiana as teenagers are participating in a unique fad known as ‘whipping’. ‘Whipping’ involves a male rubbing their penis on various objects and then taking a picture of his actions to show friends or posting the photo(s) online for others to see.

23-year-old Brandon Adams from DeQuincy told reporters the different types of ‘whipping’ that is being done in his town. “The better the ‘whipping’ the more points you score with friends,” Adams said. “Pulling down your pants and ‘whipping’ on a bar stool or something is pretty funny, but ‘whipping’ on a police car is epic. The more danger involved, makes for a better picture.”
Local resident 27-year-old Sarah Winters witnessed ‘whipping’ just days ago and told reporters that she is still traumatized from the event. “So I’m at this bar by my house with my friend Amber, drinking a few beers, just having a good time. Suddenly this group of 5 or 6 guys come in with their pants down and start running around the bar rubbing their dicks on everything. Before the owner had a chance to do anything, the group had left, but not before penis residue was all over everything,” Winters said. “They had to close the bar for two days and bring in a Hazmat Crew to clean up everything. I don’t think what they’re doing is funny at all, it’s just disgusting.”
read more: http://superofficialnews.com/new-craze-in-russia-has-arrests-at-an-all-time-high/

whipping.jpg

Death Star dies

Death Star plans rejected by White House

The White House has shot down a petition to build a Death Star because it does not support the destruction of other planets and the costs involved would be too high

The decision has disappointed Star Wars fans, who had submitted the proposal on the White House website where it attracted 34,000 signatures, meaning it qualified for an official response.

The petition had proposed that the US build a moon-sized military battle station armed with a planet destroying super-laser modelled on the Death Star seen in the popular science fiction films.

A formal response to the online petitionsaid building the fictional battle-station would cost too much, adding that "the administration does not support blowing up planets."

In a lengthy tongue-in-cheek statement on the White House website, a senior official said: "The construction of the Death Star has been estimated to cost more than $850,000,000,000,000,000. We're working hard to reduce the deficit, not expand it."

The petition, created last November, asked the White House to begin construction on a Death Star by 2016.
read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...Death-Star-plans-rejected-by-White-House.html

deathStar_2449995b.jpg

Chinese husband sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000

Northern Chinese resident Jian Feng divorced and sued his wife for $120,000 and won! The story goes that Mr. Feng was deeply in love with his beautiful wife until they had a baby girl.
Feng was horrified at how ugly the baby was and demanded to know who his wife had cheated on him with because the baby resembled neither of the parents. As it turns out, his wife didn’t cheat, but did gloss over the fact that she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgery to severely change how she looked before she met him. It’s the kind of thing that can slip your mind on the first date. After his wife revealed this to him, Feng took the only right-minded course of action and divorced and sued her, claiming that she got him to marry her under false pretences. The false pretence presumably being that she was good looking. Incredibly, the (presumably male) judge sympathised with Feng and he won $120,000 in the case.
He won the amount he requested, $120,000 while his now divorced wife had spent $100,000 on extensive plastic surgeries by apparently very gifted South Korean surgeons.
source: http://www.funnymos.com/chinese-husband-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-wins-120000.html

Ugly_baby_zinaldo.jpg

rrhill, those ads are hilarious. We don't get them that way in the USA. We are too uptight and worried about One Million Moms picketing the station or sponsors. Too funny!

Wrong part of the site LOL

Jon, you keep saying this, but all of these are listed under General Chat ForumGeneral Chat Forum (not membership site related) when I bring them up. How is this the wrong area?

Jon, you keep saying this, but all of these are listed under General Chat ForumGeneral Chat Forum (not membership site related) when I bring them up. How is this the wrong area?

Dude when I looked earlier, all the threads were on the same sides.. it was a jumble. Maybe it was only for a few minutes but it was the few minutes when I logged in. All is now rectified and back to normal.

Dude when I looked earlier, all the threads were on the same sides.. it was a jumble. Maybe it was only for a few minutes but it was the few minutes when I logged in. All is now rectified and back to normal.

I think we posted our responses at the same time Jon. I did not see that you had found the problem corrected before I posted. Glad to see the glitch is gone.

This humor news is from my own silly old lady brain while sleeping. Last night I dreamed, very extensively, of the merits of Grindr versus old fashioned cruising for gay men trying to find a "date". I have lost my fucking mind! I was analysing in my sleep right up to the point I woke up this morning. Good grief!

Your mind was grinding... If only I could film my dreams, I'd became sleeping rich : -)

[h=1]Live TV police chase comes to life for one shocked viewer[/h]

polcie-chase.jpg
The police chase was shown on live TV (Picture: YouTube / Jason Lee) A live TV police chase really came to life for one viewer after the suspect suddenly raced past his front room window.
YouTube user Jason Lee was watching the dramatic chase on the box as it unfolded through the streets of Inglewood, California.

The astonishing 47-second clip shows the runway driver in a gold Toyota Camry being tailed by a cluster of police cars during a news report by KNBC-TV Channel 4.
Events take an unexpected turn however when the camera suddenly pans out to show loud police sirens blaring through the man’s curtains.
‘I thought he was going to crash through the window,’ explained a shocked Mr Lee.
The pursuit lasted for over two hours, with the chase at times going in circles as officers followed behind.
police-chase.jpg
Now that’s entertainment: Police officers give chase (Picture: YouTube / Jason Lee) The clip has since gone viral online, racking up thousands of hits online after being posted on the video-sharing website.
Sceptics have raised question marks over the video’s authenticity however, noting the sudden change of scenery from an open highway to a residential area. ‘Fake, if you pause it you can still the car been chased on TV,’ said one user. ‘Unless there is a little delay.’
source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/15/live-tv-police-chase-comes-to-life-for-one-shocked-viewer-3352467/

[h=1]Woman ‘steals’ commuter train in Sweden before crashing it into a house[/h]
Tuesday 15 Jan 2013 1:35 pm World

ay_101524054.jpg
The woman was seriously injured in the incident (Picture: AFP/Getty) A cleaner in Sweden stole an empty train from a depot before crashing it into an apartment building, police have said.
The unnamed woman, in her early 20s, drove the four-carriage train one mile (1.6km) out of Stockholm before it derailed and careered into a three-storey apartment building.
She was seriously injured in the crash and flown to hospital, where she was also arrested on suspicion of endangering the public. No one else was hurt in the incident.
ay_101523929.jpg
It is not clear how the train derailed, or why the woman stole it to begin with (Picture: AFP/Getty) Dramatic photos showed the crumpled train embedded into the building, where at least three families live.
Tomas Hedenius, a spokesman for train operator Arriva, said it was a mystery as to why the woman had stolen the train.
‘We have only heard good things about her. We’re investigating how this could happen, and why she did what she did,’ he said.
ay_101524076.jpg
Police officers by the derailed train on the outskirts of Stockholm (Picture: AFP/Getty) He added that it was relatively easy to operate the train in question.
‘Generally speaking that’s possible even if you’re not a train driver,’ Mr Hedenius said. ‘You can read about it on the internet, or observe how others do it.’
source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/15/woman...eden-before-crashing-it-into-a-house-3352922/

This humor news is from my own silly old lady brain while sleeping. Last night I dreamed, very extensively, of the merits of Grindr versus old fashioned cruising for gay men trying to find a "date". I have lost my fucking mind! I was analysing in my sleep right up to the point I woke up this morning. Good grief!

Mrs V - Grindr is the best thing since sliced bread. You no longer have to risk a smack in the mouth by coming on to a guy only to find out he is straight. You just click on the guys picture and start chatting. He could be a few feet away or a few thousand miles away - it's brilliant.