• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBoys

I gave up on HSB a long time ago. Too many firewall issues, cookie issues, etc. I decided it wasn't worth my time and aggravation. Plus I'm not willing to lower my firewall and cookie settings for what HSB appears to offer.

Oh come on guys, you got to take some chances to get a little fun in life. Lower those firewalls and enjoy the videos. That's why we have cleaners for. LOL

I have tried HSBoys on every computer I have come across and never had an issue. All the feeds there are leased so they are a bit picky. Here is things to try if you can't access it.....

1. Accept 1st and 3rd party cookies - IE go to tools then internet options then click on privacy then advanced. From there click on the settings to accept 1st and 3rd party cookies then click ok.

2. Disable your virus protection - there is no viruses on any of our sites so don't think I'm crazy for telling you this but some virus protection programs block HSBoys. Turn on your virus protection to see if that is causing any issues. Just remember to turn it back on.

3. Go to your control panel on your computer then go to windows firewall. Disable your firewall and see if that help. Make sure to enable it again after testing.

Let me know either way what works or what doesn't.

Thanks,
Mark

when i try to view the sites that update monthly, i have no problem when i go thru Broke Straight Boys to HSBoys, but when i go thru bcb to totally unzipped, i have to change my security setting. i choose to view the monthlies thru Broke Straight Boys and not worry about changing the settings after each session. but the lower settings do work.

when i try to view the sites that update monthly, i have no problem when i go thru Broke Straight Boys to HSBoys, but when i go thru bcb to totally unzipped, i have to change my security setting. i choose to view the monthlies thru Broke Straight Boys and not worry about changing the settings after each session. but the lower settings do work.

hum that is really strange, looking into that.

Thanks,
Mark

now the problem is only with straight bait, thru totally unzipped. the other monthly sites are fine.

I don't know how to help you guys with your computer woes, but I love HSBoys! There is something there for everyone!

now the problem is only with straight bait, thru totally unzipped. the other monthly sites are fine.

There is about 15 feeds from that same provider so you should be able to access all of those. It sounds like your computer is doing something weird because I haven't changed anything on this end. What browser are you using and are you opening everything in the same window or a new window?

Thanks,
Mark

i use internet explorer 8. when i click on straight bait, i get a new window. it says click here. from unzipped, i get a message that says i do not have authority to access the page. straight bait opens right up when viewed thru Broke Straight Boys/ HSBoys.

i use internet explorer 8. when i click on straight bait, i get a new window. it says click here. from unzipped, i get a message that says i do not have authority to access the page. straight bait opens right up when viewed thru Broke Straight Boys/ HSBoys.

Can you try it now? This is through Totally Unzipped correct?

Thanks,
Mark

Hey guys!
Remember when I had the thread about "customer service" and had my release of steam baout the site. You guys now are discussing my issue! Finally someone else is hhaving the same problem I have experienced for months and have given up on.
I have done everything Mark has suggested ( Thanks Mark :0) but nothing has worked. I have shut off my firewall completely, enabled and disabled stuff, you name it I have done it, but nothing!
Before I go on a yraid and get my butt blasted on here, again, I will shut up. I am just glad to see that it isn't just me.

1 thing I forgot to mention, I can't even get through the screen name and password page. It keeps asking for my screen name and password and eventually says access denied.
My screen name and password work for all of the other sites.

Mark, I am having problems watching the monthly updates from Straight Bait, Military Recruits and First Timers on HSBoys via Broke Straight Boys
When I click on those sites and choose my speed (512), Windows Media Player comes up and says "waiting on video" or something to that effect and then I wait and nothing happens.
I have even noticed that when I watch the updates that David releases, I am not able to watch them anymore on Window Media Player. I have to use either QuickTime or Real Player.
The three sites that I mentioned above are only offered on Windows Media Player and I think that is a bummer. Don't give you any choice.

Thanks,
Gary

Mark, I am having problems watching the monthly updates from Straight Bait, Military Recruits and First Timers on HSBoys via Broke Straight Boys
When I click on those sites and choose my speed (512), Windows Media Player comes up and says "waiting on video" or something to that effect and then I wait and nothing happens.
I have even noticed that when I watch the updates that David releases, I am not able to watch them anymore on Window Media Player. I have to use either QuickTime or Real Player.
The three sites that I mentioned above are only offered on Windows Media Player and I think that is a bummer. Don't give you any choice.

Thanks,
Gary

I would reinstall your Windows Media player, it sounds like there is something wrong with it.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks Mark, I just got through watching one of the updates on Boys First Time, one of our bonus sites and it worked fine using Windows Media Player before reading your reply.

Gary