• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSboys Site:

betudidntknow

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it but, when I click on "HSBoys", after it prompts for password, I enter it, page loads but immediately disappears. I get nothing. No error messages, just a white page....:confused1:

It's working fine for me. Maybe your not using enough lube? Just sayin'

I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it but, when I click on "HSBoys", after it prompts for password, I enter it, page loads but immediately disappears. I get nothing. No error messages, just a white page....:confused1:

Very odd. What happens when you click directly on this page and enter your login?
http://www.hsboys.com/members/

I would like to mention, Google Chrome did an update which is causing issues for many on multiple different websites. I tested in Chrome and didn't have any issues, but if anyone experiences an issue with a certain browser, please let me know.

Very odd. What happens when you click directly on this page and enter your login?

I would like to mention, Google Chrome did an update which is causing issues for many on multiple different websites. I tested in Chrome and didn't have any issues, but if anyone experiences an issue with a certain browser, please let me know.

The same thing, page appears....then disappears-white page.

Just went in and turned "on" my cookies! Guess I turned them for something else. Seemed to fix the problem immediately!
Thanks for the response and information regarding Google Chrome though, much appreciated!!!!!

I have written to this cite at least three times telling them that I cannot view Boys First Time in its entirety. I have to click on each photo frame. I NEVER receive a response.

Its fine for me. I had a couple of issues before with citiboys and a few others I use internet explorer for almost everything but if there is a problem on something I switch to chrome and its fine chuck mentioned that a few times before and it works.

I have written to this cite at least three times telling them that I cannot view Boys First Time in its entirety. I have to click on each photo frame. I NEVER receive a response.

In my experience with BFT videos, the older ones only allow you to view "sections" at a time. You might download (and then delete when your done) the episode. Just a suggestion.

This is most likely the cause is making sure your browser cookies are turned on. These are 3rd party feeds, so I apologize when we submit responses to other companies running these feeds we don't have full control on. I always do my best to troubleshoot and find a fix. You can submit tickets to our BluMediaSupport website above, we always respond.