• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBOYS gets a facelift

Hey,

I always did have trouble accessing a number of key sites on HSBoys: like www.squirtz.com, and www.cruiserboys.com. These sites on HSBoys (to which I had previously subscribed separately) always said that no access was possible, unless one disabled (even very standard) anti-virus software, like Norton.

Guys, I think, in the present day and age, this kind of thing is unacceptable. To ask a member to put his or her computer at risk, to view a video, is both dangerous, and needless. Most good sites (including Broke Straight Boys) enable viewing with anti-virus software ENABLED: and that is as it should be.

As some others have noted, also, a number of sites seem to be missing from the HSBoys roster. The only one that really matters to me is www.videoboys.com. I realize, of course, that this particular site had caused Mark and the management of Broke Straight Boys BIG headaches, in the past, due to infrequency of updates, and less-than-professional conduct as commercial partners.

However, the artistic excellence of www.videoboys.com - the beauty of the models, and the superlative photography and sound - made it (really) the only HSBoys site I ever went to, as a supplement to Broke Straight Boys If that site has been jettisoned in the re-vamp, I will understand, but it is a big loss, as far as I am concerned.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

when will 'old school' be added back into the mix of aebn feed?
good thing I save the site that still updates aebn feeds on the first of every month. thank goodness I have a backup plan.

Hello,

This was added back yesterday as well. You may need to log out and back in again in order to re-fresh your web browser.

Hey,

As some others have noted, also, a number of sites seem to be missing from the HSBoys roster. The only one that really matters to me is www.videoboys.com. I realize, of course, that this particular site had caused Mark and the management of Broke Straight Boys BIG headaches, in the past, due to infrequency of updates, and less-than-professional conduct as commercial partners.

However, the artistic excellence of www.videoboys.com - the beauty of the models, and the superlative photography and sound - made it (really) the only HSBoys site I ever went to, as a supplement to Broke Straight Boys If that site has been jettisoned in the re-vamp, I will understand, but it is a big loss, as far as I am concerned.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

I have let Mark know to review your post. I am not sure of the reason for Video Boys, its typically because they no longer update the site, but Mark will be able to let you know for sure.

Hey,

I always did have trouble accessing a number of key sites on HSBoys: like www.squirtz.com, and www.cruiserboys.com. These sites on HSBoys (to which I had previously subscribed separately) always said that no access was possible, unless one disabled (even very standard) anti-virus software, like Norton.

Guys, I think, in the present day and age, this kind of thing is unacceptable. To ask a member to put his or her computer at risk, to view a video, is both dangerous, and needless. Most good sites (including Broke Straight Boys) enable viewing with anti-virus software ENABLED: and that is as it should be.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

You shouldn't have to disable your anti virus anymore to access any feeds. You will need to have 3rd party cookies enabled for some of the feeds. Sorry we decided to get rid of video boys and squirtz because we didn't feel like they updating very well and they were rotating content and a lot of our members had issues accessing those feeds.

Mark:
I have to disagree with you on the Videoboys decision. In your response you say "we didn't feel like they updating very well and they were rotating content". I have been complaining about the "Elite" sites doing that for years but they are still around. Their videos are so old and grainy that I am sure no one watches them. :wtf: I know you are aware that plenty of other sites would welcome our money and that you want to do what is best for all members BUT that answer is totally unacceptable to me- sorry.

I am sorry but you guys really made an error on this one.:smiley-sex020:

Just had to add my 2 cents.

Other than that, change is fine, as long as it is for the better.:Banane37:

:cursing:I just remembered some more sites that are "rotating content" but still around. His First Gay Experience and He Likes Big Cock. The more I think of your response the madder I get.

Sorry but your reply is just totally unacceptable! If you wanted to drop the 2 sites, then just say so but don't give us some lame half assed excuse for doing so.

And I sure hope you don't expect us all to sit around and not call you out on something that many of us feel was an error. This has totally pissed me off.

ps. For all of you forumites that are going to respond that Mark is the owner and he has the right to make changes etc. etc. etc. don't waste your time typing in a response to my comments, I really don't care. I am a paying member that was given the right via this forum to make comments, whether they are positive or negative, so i have exercised that right. I am not one that usually complains about changes to the site but this time i needed to vent my frustration with the response made by the site to a complaint about a particular change. i know i do not have to remain a member, and I may not, but that is MY choice and a decision I will make. So please save all of your HOORAY for Management, HOORAY for Broke Straight Boys, HOORAY for HSBoys rhetoric for someone else- I don't care to read it in reply to my comments ( which I am sure will not be responded too.....

Last edited:
Hi, Mark -

Thanks for your kind and thoughtful response to my comments about the bonus section. I appreciate that, with every site included on the bonus section, there is a cost involved: and you have to weigh that cost against the benefits to subscribers - and their ability to draw new subscribers, and retain existing ones.

Like LP, I am sorry that Videoboys had to go. I never was aware of them rotating content - but yes, they were extremely slow in terms of updates. And while I always enjoyed Squirtz when I had access to it as a component of another site, years ago, I was never able to access it on this site, anyway. I do think Videoboys offered superb videos, though, and may subscribe to their site, separately.

But those are small issues, Mark. On the whole I remain very happy with Broke Straight Boys, and everything you guys are doing: and I continue to refer friends to this site. A few of the things I like about Broke Straight Boys, are:

*The excellent streaming, which is an incentive to keep a regular subscription, rather than downloading a ton of movies, as I used to do, and which always contributed to computer overload.

*The super model-roster you have going, with frequent appearances from gorgeous guys like Paul Canon, Damien Kyle, and my all-time favourite, Jason Matthews.

*The generally excellent filmography - which shows the models at their best.

*The fact that, as a general-interest gay site, Broke Straight Boys (this goes for College Dudes, too) is the best foot-fetish site on the internet! I really love cute guys' feet. . . and Broke Straight Boys features more of that, than even a lot of sites that specifically advertise, that they do!

*The fact that, over the last couple of years, in particular - you are featuring more and BETTER KISSING, than can be found on most of your competitors' sites.

*The fantastic new indexing system, which enables one to access and 'favourite' any model throughout the history of Broke Straight Boys

*And, the fact that you brought back Jason Matthews for many fantastic scenes, after a long hiatus. (Oops, did I mention that, already??? LOL!!!) Jason is my absolute favourite of all time - - - and he was the reason I signed up for Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes in the first place. I am so glad he is making regular appearances, again. . . I think he's cuter than EVER!

So, Mark, while occasionally I have a few concerns or quibbles, overall, I still think Broke Straight Boys is the best site for the subscription dollar, available. Thanks as always for your attentiveness, and the great customer service, and keep up the good work!

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO