• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBOYS gets a facelift

ChuckBluMedia

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We have just skinned and fixed some issues within the members area of members.HSBoys. The old login area was HSBoys/members and is now updated to members.HSBoys. You may need to update your browser bookmarks if you login directly to this website.

The login page is also updated to our new browser login, so you can now set your browser to "remember your login" so you dont need to login each time. Many of the feeds within this website are now iPad/iPhone and Android device friendly. However, since we don't control each of these feeds and companies not all of them will work with mobile devices and this is our of our hands, we will try to encourage our feed companies to update their video formats, sometimes its like pulling teeth however :)

There will be a couple of bugs you may find over the next couple of days while we roll out some of the changes of these feeds, but if you see any issues please let us know by sending us a ticket.

We hope you enjoy the new look.

Screen Shot 2014-01-27 at 2.02.33 PM.jpg

A few groups of sites on HSBoys don't let me in they display what's below. I used IE and chrome made no difference.
One of the sites was Bondage Boys they all have the same form.

"You are not authorized to access this page. Please go back to sponsoring-website and re-enter.
Your IP:74.108.94.119

If you have reached this page then you have failed the authentication process.

Possible Causes:
You have tried to access site from bookmark. Do not bookmark these pages.
Internet security software or cookie managment software may block needed authentication information. If you are having problems we recommend disabling the above mentioned software and restarting your browser.
Authentication cookies will expire after a 6 hour period, whereupon viewers would have to return to the sponsoring website and re-enter. If this does not make sense then just close all of your browser windows and start over.
You are running behind a proxy server. Some proxy servers wil cause failures. If possible do not use a proxy server.

IE6 Users
Make sure that you have the "accept all cookies" option enabled.
You can access this feature on the "Privacy" tab from the "Tools > Internet Options" menu.

AOL Users
Some problems with AOL can be remedied by using an external browser."

Last edited:
Those feeds that display that message we are waiting for AEBN to update for us. These will be working shortly.

Having difficulty with the site as site will not accept my password- very frustrating

Very nice look - like the way it ties in graphically with the main Broke Straight Boys site. Well done, chuck.

I just noticed that the monthly update sites have been removed. Will this be permanent?

Still working with the AEBN feeds. We will have this up soon I promise Peter :) These should be tablet/iPhone friendly as well.

Hello everyone,

So most of the AEBN feeds are working again such as Straight Bait, Gay hardcore, Meat Police, Bondage Boys, just to name a few are working. We are still going to continue tomorrow to add another 15 to the list...

I just noticed that the monthly update sites have been removed. Will this be permanent?

This is working again and scrollable... We will be updating the list more tomorrow since this is not complete with the many feeds we still are going to add.

I just tried some of the new now working areas of HSBoys. A problem develops after 1:30 min. It starts buffering and never gets to go forward I move it along and shortly it plays again for another min or so and the same thing happens. these files are over an hour long and would take forever to get through them. Its not just 1 section or just 1 file its all of the same type. The other parts not in that format work fine and little or no buffering takes place.
All new things have to have their bugs worked out I appreciate your help PLEASE see if you can help.

I noticed the new format for the monthly updates has changed. But to click on any movie the "pop up block" shows up, then I have to start over from the main menu and go back to the movie again. When done with the movie, to get back to the main menu you can't just hit back return you have to re-enter HSBoys. I'm all for change if somethings broken, but I didn't see problems before.

I just tried some of the new now working areas of HSBoys. A problem develops after 1:30 min. It starts buffering and never gets to go forward I move it along and shortly it plays again for another min or so and the same thing happens. these files are over an hour long and would take forever to get through them. Its not just 1 section or just 1 file its all of the same type. The other parts not in that format work fine and little or no buffering takes place.
All new things have to have their bugs worked out I appreciate your help PLEASE see if you can help.

Can you let me know which content gave you trouble the the title of the movie so AEBN can look into it?

We appear to be missing a number of my favorite sites on HSBoys.... Whats up with that?

If it was an AEBN video its most likely being updated on their new system and will be added soon. AEBN has required us to update all of their feeds when we moved HSBoys/members to be: members.HSBoys.

So the format of each of these has changed, the benefit is higher quality videos and more updates throughout the month. As I check now there are about 8 feeds still pending to be updated in their system.

when will 'old school' be added back into the mix of aebn feed?
good thing I save the site that still updates aebn feeds on the first of every month. thank goodness I have a backup plan.