• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

I just viewed and commented on the eight days of your posts, which I vowed to do upon my return from vacation. You had a great week, and I thank you for it. As you I am certain noticed, I did your posts on the college jock thread first and today turned this thread. You were in great form this past week on both threads as I have read that both Tampa and Mark the owner of Broke Straight Boys joined me in pointing out!

I just viewed and commented on the eight days of your posts, which I vowed to do upon my return from vacation. You had a great week, and I thank you for it. As you I am certain noticed, I did your posts on the college jock thread first and today turned this thread. You were in great form this past week on both threads as I have read that both Tampa and Mark the owner of Broke Straight Boys joined me in pointing out!
Thank you, KG, not having your comments left me unfulfilled in my postings each day you were gone on both threads. you are a Forum treasure !

Taylor Launer

Taylor Launer (1).jpg