• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

Glad that you are feeling better! You are entitled to day a day off from this thread, particularly since you did a full day of posts over on the college jock thread! Your health and well being comes first!
P.S. I may have written too soon as I believe that I have found some from earlier today!

I did a full posting today, seems you missed them.
My bad! Right you are: I missed them all initially, then found the final two on my own without realizing that I had missed the preceding pages! Thanks for calling that to my attention as I had missed some very hot stuff!

My bad! Right you are: I missed them all initially, then found the final two on my own without realizing that I had missed the preceding pages! Thanks for calling that to my attention as I had missed some very hot stuff!
Not to toot my horn, indeed you would have!

This last scene of Fantasize is why I did this video. Not only is Brian Hawks in it but the top is never identified in the video while all the other players are, I have no clue why that is.

Last edited:
0 (1).jpg
0 (2).jpg