• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

KG, TY for your defense of me. I learned so much more about you . I would have preferred the information about you came about in a more personal conversation of a much more happy occasion. You are a dear friend.

KG, my friend, in case you may have noticed I go over board in things. In this case posting on the two thread. If I go above the limits I show on the sports thread of around 25 images & a video or the 120 images (around) I posted on my thread please yell at me!!!! TY. :D

KG, TY for your defense of me. I learned so much more about you . I would have preferred the information about you came about in a more personal conversation of a much more happy occasion. You are a dear friend.
I believe members can still send private messages, but I tried it recently and was unsuccessful. So I'll have to work on that some more.

I chose the Arousers as with Fantasize because of Brian Hawks but for some reason those who made the movie decides to make it with poor lighting & while I am now about to edit the pictures I do not know how viewable they can be made. So Kip Noll may be the last vintage video I do and Imay drop the vintage pictures as well. But if I do since I am drastically cutting the present day 2 posting I will add more scenes in them which still have less than I was posting prior to yesterday,
If you do phase out of the Vintage era, Brian Hawks and Kip Noll are pretty good ones to end with!