• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

013.jpg

Which was why the second scene is an oldie.
On CF, I've been experimenting by going down the "Most Popular" roster and just clicking on the hottest looking dudes regardless of when they filmed and gives you all of their film work. Great way to get to lots of really hot scenes and see how long it took them to go from totally straight to gay for pay. Also no more guessing as to their sexuality: Straight dudes get scenes with females (often female and two guys), whereas the gay guys stay just with other males, and so far the strictly gay guys are in the minority!

On CF, I've been experimenting by going down the "Most Popular" roster and just clicking on the hottest looking dudes regardless of when they filmed and gives you all of their film work. Great way to get to lots of really hot scenes and see how long it took them to go from totally straight to gay for pay. Also no more guessing as to their sexuality: Straight dudes get scenes with females (often female and two guys), whereas the gay guys stay just with other males, and so far the strictly gay guys are in the minority!
Most of the guys start with no guy-on-guy experience byt discover their bi side.By the way for your benefit I have added for tomorrow a Freshmen posting & will return more frequently to Bel Ami & Freshmen. Also I found Zane Tate to be hot from the first posting which is why I included him today.

Last edited: