• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How best to start one's day?

Hanry fucks Jamie (76).jpg

KG have you noticed that Coen's cock is cut and as to why?
I do note the difference between the cut and the uncut with the general rule with some exceptions is that American models tend cut and the European models tend uncut.

I do note the difference between the cut and the uncut with the general rule with some exceptions is that American models tend cut and the European models tend uncut.
In the case of Coen, who is a Euro it is because of his religion.

In the case of Coen, who is a Euro it is because of his religion.
It's curious that circumcision is a rule/practice of the Jewish religion followed by most Christians in the US but not followed by most Christians in Europe! And then of those parents who opt for circumcision, many decide not for religious reasons but rather in the belief that it is easier for their sons to keep their penises clean and not get infections within the foreskin. Of course, once their sons hit their teen aged years, they try to stick their penises into every mouth, pussy and ass that they can!

Today Mark enters his fantasy phase of this scene.. I dare say this theme is unique among videos of that era.