• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about a guessing contest with the new models

rickbell19

Reaction score
I was reading some Broke Straight Boys posts and came across Jon's chat about Sam. I forgot all about him and watched two of his videos. DAMN that guy is hung! Beautiful cock!

I always try and in vision if I saw a guy like Sam walking down the street would I even come close to guessing he had a cock that big and thick??

Honestly I have been amazed when I see some really cute guy, especially shorter cute twink type guys that they end up have a massive cock when you would guess at most they were 5 to 6 inches hard.

Teaching scuba diving last year, I had a super cute 19 year old guy that was about 5'6" tall, great body, amazing face and eyes. But really small stature.

We went into the guys changing/shower room to get into our swimming stuff and he drops his boxers and out flops a soft cut cock that had to be 6.5 inches soft! I had to do a double take as I didn't believe it!

He caught me and I knew I was busted and just laughed and said, "damn dude, don't let that flop out and steer you like a rudder under water!

He laughed and said "you should see it hard". It was ALL I could do to not ask him to see it hard or try and ignore was he hitting on me?? Then he said I had a big cock too. I said yeah but I am "just" under 8 inches hard about 4.5 inches soft, YOU have to be more then that. He said he was just over 9 inches hard. I just shook my head and had to start walking away.
His cock was longer then his torso was wide!!

Good things do cum in small packages! I would have never guessed he was that big just seeing him walking along the street!

SO to my point, Maybe Johnny should do a guessing contest where the guys have never seen each others cocks yet, make them guess who has the bigger cock! Winner has to I don't know, swallow, bottom. It could be fun for a change up before they get naked and start doing it!

Any thoughts??

 Show message history

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Click to reply all

Go to the Norton AntiVirus site

Send

           

Stupid in your eyes perhaps but I love new ideas - even if its just the start of a new idea....i find it fun to brainstorm up new things to do on set and through this forum people can all add their thoughts- we could come up with a really great new idea - it's even better to me if members had input on that idea from the start.
Johnny Robins

I like Rick's idea of asking both the models beforehand to guess how big their scene partner's dick is before filming. Of course if this idea was tried, it would have to be recorded before the trial run through of the scene. I agree Johnny that ideas shared are a good thing. It doesn't always mean that they'll be tried or implemented, but one never knows. Some ideas could be hits. For those who might say the videos get too formulaic, let them suggest other things to try. If they're reasonable (as in not going too far into hardcore kink) they just might be given a chance. :)

I like Rick's idea of asking both the models beforehand to guess how big their scene partner's dick is before filming. Of course if this idea was tried, it would have to be recorded before the trial run through of the scene. I agree Johnny that ideas shared are a good thing. It doesn't always mean that they'll be tried or implemented, but one never knows. Some ideas could be hits. For those who might say the videos get too formulaic, let them suggest other things to try. If they're reasonable (as in not going too far into hardcore kink) they just might be given a chance. :)
Couldn't agree more Tampa...and I LOVE the interactive nature of this site. How many sites can you join where you can talk directly to models, directors or even the owner of the company? I don't know of any myself - i think it's GREAT!! So keep the ideas coming or feel free to add on to ideas already expressed- I take ALL new ideas into consideration and would love nothing more than a member based idea to come to fruition...lets have some fun!!!
Johnny Robins

Rick! :)

I have to say that I loved your story about the guy in the changing room. I think we've all found ourselves in a similar situation. It's even better that the guy kept a sense of humor about your getting a peek. On more than one occasion I've been shocked when a shorter guy with only a slight tom medium build was packing a third leg even when only soft. lol

And Rick, as a fan of true erotic stories, I have to say your story definitely "peaked" my interest, as you got caught checking him out and the two of you spoke about your hard cock sizes too. In my fantasy there was one more scene to that story..........................:blowjob:

And Rick, as a fan of true erotic stories, I have to say your story definitely "peaked" my interest, as you got caught checking him out and the two of you spoke about your hard cock sizes too. In my fantasy there was one more scene to that story..........................:blowjob:
I saw that other scene in my head mike....I DID.. I Really did......Great story Rick....

Stupid in your eyes perhaps but I love new ideas - even if its just the start of a new idea....i find it fun to brainstorm up new things to do on set and through this forum people can all add their thoughts- we could come up with a really great new idea - it's even better to me if members had input on that idea from the start.
Johnny Robins

Jon is being sarcastic in a playful dig at Rick, Johnny. They are good friends (albeit via the internet) and Jon is just trying to jerk his chain. Call it cyber-flirting if you will. lol

I know, right? I feel like I want to hear what happened the next time they disrobed in front of each other.

Oh heck. Why not just ask. haha

So Rick... Did you find yourself in a similar situation with him again? Did he mind when you took yet another peek? I'm sure you would have. :) xo

I love the idea, but it would only work if two newbies were involved. Otherwise, an experienced model could be seen on the site episodes.

I always say, once you're in me, your height ain't what I'm focusing on!:scared: But, how about we also have an armpit, pubes or asshole challenge?! Looser (or winner) has to lick, suck and rim...and take a shower together!:thumbup:

Jon is being sarcastic in a playful dig at Rick, Johnny. They are good friends (albeit via the internet) and Jon is just trying to jerk his chain. Call it cyber-flirting if you will. lol

Indeed, if Bradley wasn't around there would certainly be an international wedding...

If there is anything we can expect in life..... it is that Jon will always find a way to piss on the parade as it goes by!

LOL, chill out guys! Jon is just pulling my ample third leg and being a smart ass! That's why we love him!

SO Jon, what brilliant ideas do you have for the models to start a scene?? Shower together... shit that has never been done before..

Waking up in bed together... looking over and seeing a hot guy with morning wood trying to play with it without waking him, then all out sex breaks loose.... been done before even by David here on Broke Straight Boys as a matter of fact

How about two guys, waiting to see the doctor... oh hell, sorry!!!!!!

Two guys working as waiters on a busy service but so hot for each other, they pass by the walk-in cooler and they can't stand it, they just HAVE to sneak in the cooler and bang each other silly over the herb encrusted salmon, now with a fresh yogurt glaze! Nah probably not!

How about you load the models on a plane, head to the UK for the gay pride parade in Leeds, walk into the "Welcome Centre" where Jon is at the desk greeting all who come with his warm and nurturing demeanor.

And they all take turns gang banging Jon as he complains to them...they aren't doing it right!!

LOL, Jon you know I love ya buddy! I can't wait for the sword to fall on my head again now!!!

Come on Johnny, these are good ideas.????? No I know they suck! But seriously lets put our thinking caps on and send something fun for Jonny and the models to film!

If there is anything we can expect in life..... it is that Jon will always find a way to piss on the parade as it goes by!

LOL, chill out guys! Jon is just pulling my ample third leg and being a smart ass! That's why we love him!

SO Jon, what brilliant ideas do you have for the models to start a scene?? Shower together... shit that has never been done before..

Waking up in bed together... looking over and seeing a hot guy with morning wood trying to play with it without waking him, then all out sex breaks loose.... been done before even by David here on Broke Straight Boys as a matter of fact

How about two guys, waiting to see the doctor... oh hell, sorry!!!!!!

Two guys working as waiters on a busy service but so hot for each other, they pass by the walk-in cooler and they can't stand it, they just HAVE to sneak in the cooler and bang each other silly over the herb encrusted salmon, now with a fresh yogurt glaze! Nah probably not!

How about you load the models on a plane, head to the UK for the gay pride parade in Leeds, walk into the "Welcome Centre" where Jon is at the desk greeting all who come with his warm and nurturing demeanor.

And they all take turns gang banging Jon as he complains to them...they aren't doing it right!!

LOL, Jon you know I love ya buddy! I can't wait for the sword to fall on my head again now!!!

Come on Johnny, these are good ideas.????? No I know they suck! But seriously lets put our thinking caps on and send something fun for Jonny and the models to film!

I love all your ideas Ricky but I've mentioned other than the norm scenes before, as have others. I would like to see what you have mentioned or scenarios similar to Helix where there is a storyline. BlakeMason in the uk have a thing called After Hours which is a mini series and they've done quite a few of these now. Examples are a camping trip where couples play around, Interviews for barstaff in a gay bar (it's amazing what you can do over a beer barrel).

So lets move outside the Red and Black room and out into the great big world.

Hey Tampa,

Yes... when we left the locker room, everyone (10 divers) met me and another instructor on the boat and we did 4 great dives that day.

This 19 year old (Derek) turned out to be a really great guy! Funny, smart, excellent diver. We had a great day and he pretty much dove along side of me on all of the dives. We even went to the pub down the road after the day was done and had a couple of beers!

He is a really sweet guy, said he was straight, didn't realize I was gay until I told him. He said on the 2nd beer that "he has thought about sex with guys". I told him he would be VERY popular!!

Again, when he told me he was curious and I looked at him and he had a kind of a grin on his face. At that point, I had to call it a night. I wasn't 100% sure he was hitting on me but............ it didn't matter. I am taken!! Sadly I didn't see him again. I have his Facebook link someplace but it's stored away in all of my stuff until I get back to Texas and can unpack and sort out my things.

I know, right? I feel like I want to hear what happened the next time they disrobed in front of each other.

Oh heck. Why not just ask. haha

So Rick... Did you find yourself in a similar situation with him again? Did he mind when you took yet another peek? I'm sure you would have. :) xo

Hi Jon

ALL of the ideas you just mentioned, camping, tavern scenes etc you can find on the Broke Straight Boys bonus sites in just a few minutes. I agree that the story line are the best.
I still like my idea of gang banging you at the Welcome Centre!! LOL

I love all your ideas Ricky but I've mentioned other than the norm scenes before, as have others. I would like to see what you have mentioned or scenarios similar to Helix where there is a storyline. BlakeMason in the uk have a thing called After Hours which is a mini series and they've done quite a few of these now. Examples are a camping trip where couples play around, Interviews for barstaff in a gay bar (it's amazing what you can do over a beer barrel).

So lets move outside the Red and Black room and out into the great big world.