• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Shane, Hot Diesel!

mactee

Reaction score
Hot Shane, Hot Diesal!

Wow there’s not much to be said about this except it is one hot shot. The cum ending was something to behold. I’ll not ruin it for those who have not seen it yet. My only concern throughout the entire scene was Diesal inability to get a rock hard cock unlike Shane who kept one all the time. But Shane does that anyway. Diesal finally got a good one at the end when beating off, I just wished he had one for the entire time. All in all, I had to give it a 5 for the ending alone.

O, did I happen to say that it was HOT!!!

my god...im going to speak for deidra, since she is currently incapacitated, but this scene was fucking amazing. truely lived up to the anticipation

Okay, I may end up getting stoned (as in rocks thrown at) here, but for me this comes in second to the Diesal/Jimmie series. Shane looks like a professional, granted a very hot one, but a professional. It just felt more staged than "Wow, look what happened!"

Diesal and Jimmie just looked caught in the moment and into each other. Diesal was rock hard in that series. Maybe Jimmie just gives a better BJ?

For me, Hot, but not the HOTTEST!

Sorry........

:001_wub:

All I can say is WOW, now will someone please help me to get my mouth to close again?

Gee was I watching the same scene as the previous members? These 2 absolutely had no chemistry, couldn't get hard and tried very hard to be into each other. It was 8 min in before Shane got hard and that says alot cuz he's a sex machine and then Diesal couldn't get hard from awesome Shane head, not till the very end when he j/o. I know the Diesal fans will put me on probation but lets face it, it was a dud.

Dud, is a bit harsh. There were some lacking moments, but who would complain having SHANE giving them head?

Yeah, I thought so.

Diesal gave a lot to this vid. Peeps will complain. I will not.....

FIVE!!!

they were just so focused on kissing, and lets face it, who wants a scene where they get naked, get hard, blow it and leave? not i, i thought there was great build up throughout the entire scene. if it was "cum and go" then you would also be saying they had no chemistry. and honestly, that cum shot was amazing! cum shooting from opposite directions covering eachother and the futon in the process. i gave it a 5 and im not ashamed

Awesome Shoot. Shane is just bringing all of our guys out of their shell. Wow. Diesal was awesome he has really come a long way. He used to come across as one of the straightest guys on here. now he is one of the most passionate and he isn't afraid of the big bad cock anymore... David, Shane was an excellent investment. Shane really rocks in the bedroom...:blushing::wink:

All I can say is WOW, now will someone please help me to get my mouth to close again?

Denny I hear you. Whew!!! I had to call 911 and have the ambulance on stand by... But on a brighter note if you are going to go what a memorable moment to take with you to the other side. LOL:w00t::001_tt2:

I think I'm going to have to watch this 5, 6, maybe 7 more times before I vote here, just to be sure;)

Those are two beautiful men, both of whom it would be my wildest fantasy to be sandwiched between....

It seemed like an awfully fast-paced scene... I hope they slowed down for the next installment, so we have lots of time to draw it out..., I mean, so it's drawn out longer for our viewing pleasure.

I guess some people should watch that scene through my eyes. Because after veiwing it mulitple times now, all I can say is FUCKING AMAZING!

well i gave it a five, because i liked it. i like shane and i like diesal. i liked the kissing and the cum shots. they gave passion and great money shots.

Okay...The scene moved at a pace that Diesal wasn't used to. He was concentrating really hard on giving the passion. If they had been jerking it for a while before jumping straight into it, then he would have been hard through the whole scene. I guess you have to sacrifice a bit. I don't care what anyone says, that scene was THE SHIT!

Okay, I may end up getting stoned (as in rocks thrown at) here, but for me this comes in second to the Diesal/Jimmie series. Shane looks like a professional, granted a very hot one, but a professional. It just felt more staged than "Wow, look what happened!"

Diesal and Jimmie just looked caught in the moment and into each other. Diesal was rock hard in that series. Maybe Jimmie just gives a better BJ?

For me, Hot, but not the HOTTEST!

Sorry........

:001_wub:

I have to agree with you here, Ms. K, that Diesal and Jimmie seemed attracted to each other from go! When Jimmie gets even harder just from kissing... Whew! I think their oral scene is my favorite scene ever... those two together ignite my panties!

I think Shane and Diesal together is a beautiful thing, but I don't think any pairing will ever beat Diesal and Jimmie... but I'm willing to watch many, many more scenes just in case I can be proved wrong....:biggrin:

I guess I'm the cult of one here because when 2 guys can't even get hard for almost 10 minutes it's a let down for me. It's going through the motions at that point. Shane & Logan and Shane & Dylan...that was passion and both guys totally into it.

Very hot scene. Shane is absolutely amazing. Diesal seemed a bit reserved. Shane could not keep his hands off Diesal yet Diesal did little to embrace his partner. These are only minor details since the two together were simply great. Gave it a 5 for sure. Shane lights up the screen every time the camera goes on. I think the next scene will be even hotter. Great job David. Shane brought his A game again. Maybe a little pep talk to the rest of the team will truly fire their next scene into one of those rare Broke Straight Boys classics

Diesal&Shane

I just love these two hunks! It is a 5 from me! I am dreaming about having sex with both of them.Diesal is so hot and sexy, and Shane is cute and i would love to taste his big cumshot:001_tt2:He cum tons every time..mmmm.
Does anybody know other films Shane has done??
I have seen him in one hot scene with Jimmy Slater. He is the big star in the film called: Milwaukee Cum from Factory video. :thumbup:
Watch it and have cleenex beside you...:tongue_smilie:

Yes indeed one of the HOTTEST oral scenes. I don't think any of it was staged, you can tell when certain things are staged and the kissing and passion that went into it...its hard to stage passion no matter how hard you try. If Shane and Deisel was like this in this oral scene...god what awaits us in the next shoot. Diesal will be in St Louis here in the next couple of weeks with Austin, but Sha is keeping mum on who the third is.....he says it is a new Broke Straight Boys to the scene, going to be a long two weeks. AND DAVID...your comment at then end of you needing a cig after that....how do you keep your sanity :thumbup:in that environment..haha DEFINATELY a 5

Noticed that Diesal has the name Jordan tattooed on back of lefarm... wonder is that Jordan from this site. Why has he had seen with Jordan, it would be so hot.

Uh........REALLY? HOT SCENE? If a guy can't get hard kissing another hot guy.....something is definetely wrong. There was absolutely NO CHEMISTRY between these two guys. Shane is hot and sexy and boy can he shoot a load of cum. I used to think Diesal was the hot sex machine but he didn't get hard until 12 minutes into the scene and that was after he was stroking himself without Shane even touching him. He just wasn't into it at all. Maybe he had a HARD night the night before.
I like both of these guys and think they are both hot sexy men but this was not a good matchup. I could watch Shane all day and never get enough of him......and it seems he's got plenty of cum to keep going too! :>)

Last edited: