• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys Taking Naked Selfies Showing Their Cocks, Ass & More

= (50).jpg

I love today's collection even more than last time's as the kids who do not show their dicks off seem more like "regular" guys just 'showing off' for their girls or their buddies on line. Sometimes less is more for me!

Here are a few that especially 'whet my appetite' or is it "wet my whistle" for beautiful young men! :tongue:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm not going to respond about the cutie on the beach except one word...senility. They do have pills for that.

I agree that the really HOT guys are clothed, and are probably my favorites too. As I was sorting through the pics to post, I ran into a bunch where the boys wore their baseball caps backwards and I thought that I would see them all listed as your favs...you surprised me. The ones you picked are hot...in fact ALL of the boys are HOT in this grouping. I'm beginning to think Stowe was spot on...I, too, grew up in the wrong generation!

Last edited:
I'm not going to respond about the cutie on the beach except one word...senility. They do have pills for that.

I agree that the really HOT guys are clothed, and are probably my favorites too. As I was sorting through the pics to post, I ran into a bunch where the models wore their baseball caps backwards and I thought that I would see them all listed as your favs...you surprised me. The ones you picked are hot...in fact ALL of the boys are HOT in this grouping. I'm beginning to think Stowe was spot on...I, too, grew up in the wrong generation!
Check your medicine chest and find a "fountain of youth" pill and send one to me and we can join in on the selfie generation! :001_tongue:

41IM0i37WgL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Love your selfie pictures. So many Beautiful Boys today. If I don't reply? It just that Hump day keeps me so busy
Keep them coming..Love You johnny..xoxo.