• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys Taking Naked Selfies Showing Their Cocks, Ass & More

9OfHBhh.jpg

RNSeRN2.jpg

mJsJfxY.png

hQruRyC.jpg

RUqBlj0.jpg
What could it be about that last picture that really caught my eye ?
Oh Mike they are all Beautiful. Thanks..You ever notice how kids are really getting more Beautiful these day's ? To be 25 again. Oh Well...

What could it be about that last picture that really caught my eye ?
Oh Mike they are all Beautiful. Thanks..You ever notice how kids are really getting more Beautiful these day's ? To be 25 again. Oh Well...

Wow!!! They are soooooo beautiful, Mike!!! Incredible bodies!!!
Thanks Johnny & Bart. Our buddy Robb started this thread, and as long as he's gone into "retirement" from posting beauties, I thought I'd keep it alive, and I agree with you both about how beautiful these guys are!!!!! I also love how confident these young guys are wanting to show the world what they have going on! Hot young guys keep this world so very interesting to me :thumbup:

Thanks Johnny & Bart. Our buddy Robb started this thread, and as long as he's gone into "retirement" from posting beauties, I thought I'd keep it alive, and I agree with you both about how beautiful these guys are!!!!! I also love how confident these young guys are wanting to show the world what they have going on! Hot young guys keep this world so very interesting to me :thumbup:

Damn, son, I'm proud of you. I must have taught you well. Nice troop of young boys. I'd do any or all of them!!!

BTW why do you have retirement in quotation marks? Just curious...

Damn, son, I'm proud of you. I must have taught you well. Nice troop of young boys. I'd do any or all of them!!!

BTW why do you have retirement in quotation marks? Just curious...
Well Buckeye Lot of the Greats come out of retirememt for limited engagments.
Frank Sinatra did it. Cher did her retirement show at least five times ( I have seen a lot of shows.I saw her first retirement show.
Best show I ever saw ) So maybe mike meant?? You could come out of Retirement for a limited engagement? Maybe once a Month. Rather than every week.
Give us something to look forward to? Bart does it well. Mike dose it well. But No one does it like YOU DO. Think about it...xoxoxo

Last edited:
Well Buckeye Lot of the Greats come out of retirememt for limited engagments.
Frank Sinatra did it. Cher did her retirement show at least five times ( I have seen a lot of shows.I saw her first retirement show.
Best show I ever saw ) So maybe mike meant?? You could come out of Retirement for a limited engagement? Maybe once a Month. Rather than every week.
Give us something to look forward to? Bart does it well. Mike dose it well. But No one does it like YOU DO. Think about it...xoxoxo
I like it a lot Johnny!!!!! Something to look forward to. The Big Show starring Buckeye1 from Ohio!!!!!!! :thumbup:

a_limited_engagement.jpg

Sounds great to me, my friend. How about it Robb???????? Pretty Please! :smiley-love021: :par50:

latest

Great job Mark finding another great thread started by Buckeye1. I shall tell him when we talk on Sunday that yet another of his threads have been brought back. :thumbup1: