• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys Taking Naked Selfies Showing Their Cocks, Ass & More

Now you got me started Robb! I had started a similar thread on a similar forum I belong to called gaychatfriends.com and so I copied some of my posts from over there to share here. If any are doubles of your's Robb, I apologize, but actually I'm sure nobody would mind seeing some of these hotties more than once. :001_tongue:

selfie1.jpg

selfie2.jpg

selfie3.jpg

selfie4.jpg

selfie5.jpg

I swear to God, I grew up in the wrong generation. It must be healthier food, vitamins, better nutrition because there were not this many hot guys back in my day. I can show you my hs and college yearbooks. I was a size queen even when I was in the closet and while most of the big dicks I sucked or got fucked by were appended to better than average looking guys, there were some that were not necessarily the pick of the litter. The guys on this thread range from hot to just above average but the only ones I'd reject are the ones who do not meet my size specs. I'm going to have to investigate this tumblr site.

I swear to God, I grew up in the wrong generation. It must be healthier food, vitamins, better nutrition because there were not this many hot guys back in my day. I can show you my hs and college yearbooks. I was a size queen even when I was in the closet and while most of the big dicks I sucked or got fucked by were appended to better than average looking guys, there were some that were not necessarily the pick of the litter. The guys on this thread range from hot to just above average but the only ones I'd reject are the ones who do not meet my size specs. I'm going to have to investigate this tumblr site.

This is one of the best threads in a long time..........You guys are funny. I needed this today. I think there are only 1 or 2 that I would throw out of bed for eating crackers on a cold winter night.