• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guys In Olympics 2024

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
Olympics is here and it is always fun to watch. Just in the Olympic trials there has already been some records broken.

Here is a pic from the Olympics from awhile ago that was on live tv that I will never forget. It was hot! :ROFLMAO:

olympics-mistake-showing-playing-with-himself.jpg

Swimming, diving, water polo are very hot to watch. The athletes typically have the types of bodies that I am most attracted to and the “uniform” is basically a skimpy Lycra cloth showing the shape of their ass and their cocks and balls. Thanks for starting this thread Mark and please keep posting high quality pics of the hot young athletes.

Olympics is here and it is always fun to watch. Just in the Olympic trials there has already been some records broken.

Here is a pic from the Olympics from awhile ago that was on live tv that I will never forget. It was hot! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 182992
Oh those horny young water polo players! Here it appears that one is jerking off or at least feeling himself up, and the other is checking his teammate with great carnal interest!

Matthew Dixon is a diver in the Olympics and also has an only fans hum.....

View attachment 182994View attachment 182995
Now that's a sign of changing times: three Olympic swimmers and divers with OnlyFans accounts, perhaps answering the question "I wonder what they look like without their speedos?"

I have always been both turned on and surprised how the shape of a guy’s cock is visible at swimming and diving events, yet it was never mentioned except in whispers by mainly by gay guys like me. Now apparently at the 2024 Olympics the proverbial “cat is out of the bag”, so to speak as it is being publically being noticed and commented about.

Back in ancient times there used to be a gay club called Banana Hammock off Fort Street in Honolulu. Signore Belotti reminded me of the place for some reason.

Back in ancient times there used to be a gay club called Banana Hammock off Fort Street in Honolulu. Signore Belotti reminded me of the place for some reason.
Bananas do seem to be symbolic of hard cocks!