• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

Joe Jonas recently celebrating his 32nd birthday.

jOE jONAS 32 BDAY.jpg

While I am not especially into musicals, from my childhood I was a big fan of West Side Story which came out when I was in my early teens. My friends and I all went to our local neighborhood movie theater to see it and for weeks after we were singing the songs, like “When You’re a Jet, You’re a Jet all the way”, and “officer Krupke” and we’d play Sharks & Jets snapping our fingers. And so when I heard that Steven Spielberg directed a brand new adaptation of this classic film, I am very interested. I’ve seen some previews and am taken by the hot young performers. I looked up the white boy star and see he is Ansel Elgort.

2496354E-0E62-4A6C-A847-845E40559299.jpg

9AF455AA-DA79-4F3B-BFD9-F7E5F254793E.jpg

78EE22BA-FEEB-4B9C-A1E9-14C3A27EB527.jpg

I just looked back at page one of this thread, all were hot. As my thread shows we gay & bi guys have a treasure trove of hot young & not so young guys to look & leer at.

I like it Tampa. Thank you. I love seeing guys that I know from sports, TV, movies or music showing off their charms. Out of your group young Don Johnson , pre Miami Vice is beautiful. :drool:

Sorry to say Tampa, your last three came up with the dreaded “invalid attachment”. Please try again later. You have my curiosity piqued.

I echo Mike's comments & request to repost. TY, Tampa for the above.