• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

I did go to my local movie theater and saw Elvis on Friday. It was very good, but a bit long. Tom Hanks was excellent and I fell in love with Austin Butler. I feel like a teenage girl. He is so dreamy lol. :smiley-love021:

View attachment 72998

Glad you liked it mikeyank. Yeah he is super hot in that movie. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad you did too.

Moment of truth though... We know he looks totally hot as a blonde. And he still looks hot with his hair dyed black.

But can he ACT? :) How did he do as a leading man?

Tampa, Do or rather did you mean Undo? Smiles.

Tampa, Do or rather did you mean Undo? Smiles.

I think if he "un-did" in the movie I'd be rushing to the theater. haha
And I might be the only one in there with binoculars. :p :wink:

I've been watching Austin on talk shows and man he just beams sex appeal. His voice is deep and sensual :smiley-love021:

Moment of truth though... We know he looks totally hot as a blonde. And he still looks hot with his hair dyed black.

Yes he actually did a great job acting. He made you believe he was Elvis. And Tom Hanks was great as Colonel Tom Parker. I picked a good movie to motivate me to get out to a theatre. And it’s ironic as I remember my last movie that I saw in a movie theater before lockdown turns out to have featured Austin Butler, although I didn’t know who he was.

He played Tex Watson in Quentin Tarantino's “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”. I remember debating with myself about going as there was talk about the Coronavirus being around, but I went and enjoyed that film as well. So Austin was in my last two movie theatre experiences, be it over two years apart.

9601EDD7-8D62-431C-9920-DDA2197A1CFE.jpg

I've been watching Austin on talk shows and man he just beams sex appeal. His voice is deep and sensual :smiley-love021:
I watch a lot of YouTube, probably more than anything else on my big screen TV, besides Yankees baseball. But the YouTube algorithm knows I like Austin, and over the last week, I’ve watched dozens of TV interviews with Austin and you are 100% correct Peter. His voice, face, eyes, smile and body captivate me. I am a big fan too. :smiley-love021:

LOL. I think he did an amazing job acting as well as Tom Hanks. I don't think you will regret seeing it.

That's great to know. Thanks Mark! :) That will definitely factor into my decision to go to the theater.

I remember going to see some of Zac Efron's first movies when they came out. I usually totally regretted the decision. I mean, he was hot and all. So that was nice. But his first movies were so bad. And he couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. It wasn't until the movie The Greatest Showman came out that I could finally see some growth, maturity and acting skills.

I watch TTW also. He's really handsome.

The older actor/version of Henry on the show finally showed the D in the season finale. I was impressed! haha

Connor Jessup

I found a film on Netflix that interests me called “Closet Monster” involving a handsome young gay man. I thought the actor looked familiar and I see he is the same kid I drooled over in American Crime, a few years ago, Connor Jessup.

859338BE-AB6A-4DF1-80A1-935B35DF0569.jpeg

6B59507A-B2F4-4C9A-ACE9-EE3950FBAB47.jpg

F2996584-F628-4443-8A6F-37FB56FD29AF.jpg

And in researching him, I see that he has come out as gay in 2019 at age 25.

Here is his coming out on Instagram.

“ I knew I was gay when I was thirteen, but I hid it for years. I folded it and slipped it under the rest of my emotional clutter. Not worth the hassle. No one will care anyway. If I can just keep making it smaller, smaller, smaller.... My shame took the form of a shrug, but it was shame. I’m a white, cis man from an upper-middle class liberal family. Acceptance was never a question. But still, suspended in all this privilege, I balked. It took me years. It’s ongoing. I’m saying this now because I have conspicuously not said it before. I’ve been out for years in my private life, but never quite publicly. I’ve played that tedious game. Most painfully, I’ve talked about the gay characters I’ve played from a neutral, almost anthropological distance, as if they were separate from me. These evasions are bizarre and embarrassing to me now, but at the time they were natural. Discretion was default, and it seemed benign. It would be presumptuous to assume anyone would care, yeah? And anyway, why should I have to say anything? What right do strangers have to the intimate details of my life? These and other background whispers––new, softer forms of the same voices from when I was thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.... Shame can come heavy and loud, but it can come quiet too; it can take cover behind comfort and convenience. But it’s always violent. For me, this discretion has become airless. I don’t want to censor––consciously or not––the ways I talk, sit, laugh, or dress, the stories I tell, the jokes I make, my points of reference and connection. I don’t want to be complicit, even peripherally, in the idea that being gay is a problem to be solved or hushed. I’m grateful to be gay. Queerness is a solution. It’s a promise against cliche and solipsism and blandness; it’s a tilted head and an open window. I value more everyday the people, movies, books, and music that open me to it. If you’re gay, bi, trans, two-spirit or questioning, if you’re confused, if you’re in pain or you feel you’re alone, if you aren’t or you don’t: You make the world more surprising and bearable. To all the queers, deviants, misfits, and lovers in my life: I love you. I love you. Happy Pride!“

I never saw him but I am impressed. Far too many do not have the courage to do what he did. By the way there bare now 5 GOP senators that back the gay marriage bill.

Brandon de Wilde

I have always had a type of guy that turned me on, going back to boyhood. I recall as a very young teenager seeing a movie on our black and white family TV called, “ All Fall Down”. It starred the very handsome Warren Beatty. But the actor who captivated me was young Brandon de Wilde. Brandon is on the left on the movie poster. He also appeared with Paul Newman in HUD.

E551F4BA-5DB6-4EE8-AD7B-8D2CD74213DB.jpeg

He had started as a child actor and his first major role was as the kid in Shane who says, “Shane come back”. I was saddened to learn that Brandon died in a vehicular accident at age 30.

He also appeared with Paul Newman in HUD.

AF8B7A28-60F5-4B76-A970-FDC46A508AF6.jpg

The reason I am discussing Brandon de Wilde today is because I watched a YouTube video where it is told that he was bisexual and was swapping blowjobs with guys and oral with women from his teen years. He was married to three different women in his short lifetime.

The YouTube video is long and meandering but at about the 13 minute mark, the narrator tells the story that when filming with Paul Newman at age 20, he got a bell boy to open Paul’s hotel room and got into his bed and was naked when Paul entered the room. This is the video.

I find it intriguing that there are strong hints that Paul Newman was secretly bi and had male trysts. Of course it never says if Brandon's seduction attempt of Newman was successful or not.

Do you guys think he was successful?

Last edited:
I found a film on Netflix that interests me called “Closet Monster” involving a handsome young gay man. I thought the actor looked familiar and I see he is the same kid I drooled over in American Crime, a few years ago, Connor Jessup.

View attachment 76018

View attachment 76021

View attachment 76022

And in researching him, I see that he has come out as gay in 2019 at age 25.

Here is his coming out on Instagram.

“ I knew I was gay when I was thirteen, but I hid it for years. I folded it and slipped it under the rest of my emotional clutter. Not worth the hassle. No one will care anyway. If I can just keep making it smaller, smaller, smaller.... My shame took the form of a shrug, but it was shame. I’m a white, cis man from an upper-middle class liberal family. Acceptance was never a question. But still, suspended in all this privilege, I balked. It took me years. It’s ongoing. I’m saying this now because I have conspicuously not said it before. I’ve been out for years in my private life, but never quite publicly. I’ve played that tedious game. Most painfully, I’ve talked about the gay characters I’ve played from a neutral, almost anthropological distance, as if they were separate from me. These evasions are bizarre and embarrassing to me now, but at the time they were natural. Discretion was default, and it seemed benign. It would be presumptuous to assume anyone would care, yeah? And anyway, why should I have to say anything? What right do strangers have to the intimate details of my life? These and other background whispers––new, softer forms of the same voices from when I was thirteen, fourteen, fifteen.... Shame can come heavy and loud, but it can come quiet too; it can take cover behind comfort and convenience. But it’s always violent. For me, this discretion has become airless. I don’t want to censor––consciously or not––the ways I talk, sit, laugh, or dress, the stories I tell, the jokes I make, my points of reference and connection. I don’t want to be complicit, even peripherally, in the idea that being gay is a problem to be solved or hushed. I’m grateful to be gay. Queerness is a solution. It’s a promise against cliche and solipsism and blandness; it’s a tilted head and an open window. I value more everyday the people, movies, books, and music that open me to it. If you’re gay, bi, trans, two-spirit or questioning, if you’re confused, if you’re in pain or you feel you’re alone, if you aren’t or you don’t: You make the world more surprising and bearable. To all the queers, deviants, misfits, and lovers in my life: I love you. I love you. Happy Pride!“

That's a very well-written post. His vocabulary level, grammar and even worldliness are that of an well educated person. My only critique would be that paragraphs are our friends. lol