• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Celebrities - Actors, Singers & Performers - Nude, Naked & Fakes

0 (2).jpg

0 (3).jpg

0 (1).jpg

0 (4).jpg

0 (5).jpg

0 (6).jpg

0 (7).jpg

These images do look familiar but may I suggest that you name the celebrities. It makes it more fun, at least for me to know exactly who I am looking at.

These images do look familiar but may I suggest that you name the celebrities. It makes it more fun, at least for me to know exactly who I am looking at.

Shame on you, I thought the fun was in guessing this soap idol celeb Trevor Donovan who was as straight as an arrow.

Does he have the same name no & Troy does not have the same hair or facial features & if I recall he was not straight.

Josh Richards

I don’t like a lot of things, but things that I like, I tend to obsess over, and one of those things is Josh Richards, a now 20 year old tik toker, YouTuber and young entrepreneur. Over a year ago, I discovered a podcast that I watch religiously every week on YouTube starring Josh with Dave Portnoy the 45 year old founder of Bar Stool Sports with Brianna, a 22 year old social influencer. I could go on about how much I love the pod cast but the reason is I am obsessed with Josh Richards. He may be a very random celebrity, but he is my current crush!!!! :smiley-love021:

34C7AFF8-BAD7-4FA7-B58A-85329695ACD1.jpg

Here are some shots of Josh and his fellow house mates from the old Sway Boys showing his perfect body, to my taste, over the last few years.

6F15F0BE-02A6-4533-A171-CE7A84548ACD.jpg

12209CEC-B812-4A26-907E-9D04576D0B77.jpg

45832533-FD20-4997-9B21-A4255D297D15.jpeg

I don’t like a lot of things, but things that I like, I tend to obsess over, and one of those things is Josh Richards, a now 20 year old tik toker, YouTuber and young entrepreneur. Over a year ago, I discovered a podcast that I watch religiously every week on YouTube starring Josh with Dave Portnoy the 45 year old founder of Bar Stool Sports with Brianna, a 22 year old social influencer. I could go on about how much I love the pod cast but the reason is I am obsessed with Josh Richards. He may be a very random celebrity, but he is my current crush!!!! :smiley-love021:

View attachment 62238

Here are some shots of Josh and his fellow house mates from the old Sway Boys showing his perfect body, to my taste, over the last few years.

View attachment 62235

View attachment 62236

View attachment 62237

Josh is cute for sure. :)