• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot and Naked!

I love when men gather...

Attachments

• group of men 4.jpg
    group of men 4.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 24
Beware of paper cuts!

Dear Ms. K,

With a dick like #3 is so proudly stroking, who needs GPS anyway? Just be aware he might become a living "paper weight" with letters being pierced by his stiff prong to avoid them blowing away. Beware of paper cuts!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

I think this guy is hot, and the amazing thing is, with a dick that thick, it still floats!

Attachments

• great purple shirt.jpg
    great purple shirt.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 84
FYI: A Baby Ruth candy bar floats, too! But who needs the sugar or the cavities?

I think this guy is hot, and the amazing thing is, with a dick that thick, it still floats!

Dear Beth,

What a better way to have a "free" floatation device:welcome: on-board that will never feel unwanted or ignored. Not to mention that it is centrally located, open for business 24/7, and always within easy reach. I call it my "HANDY ANDY"!:blushing: The quicker picker-upper:dancingpenis: sure beats the hell out of Bounty paper towels (the original tightie-whities), is paper-cut-free, and far more pleasant to "wring-out until the last delicious drop".

Of course being erect enhances the effect that it can "walk on water" before it eventually gives any indication of "shrinkage":wtf:.

Sincerely floating,

Stimpy

I just love a man in denim..........

attachment.php

Dear Ms. Kianna,

My take on this is that denim is optional with a body like that. What a natural resource, and his cut dick ain't bad either!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

PS Is he signaling to make a right turn?

Okay, I better show some hot men myself... I think that Angel Rock is a good looking guy.

Attachments

• brazilman.jpg
    brazilman.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 14
  • angel-rock-fucks-tom-faulk-002a.jpg
    angel-rock-fucks-tom-faulk-002a.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
That's very interesting from a straight guy's perspective what a handsome guy would look like to him. So Angel Rock would be one of your choices. Cool! :biggrin:

Vary true

A lot of folks find that really hot rrhill. Although it seems way more common with straight guys than gay guys for sure, I think girls like their man well groomed more than gay men do.

That is vary true, my ex wanted me to shave, the only reason I didn't was because of the Broke Straight Boys fans.